Chapter 12

🚫SMUT WARNING🚫

Once Mr. Aizawa told the group to come in I saw Todoroki sniffing the air with a light blush on face as he fidget around in his seat.

As the group came in we saw a girl with blonde hair, a very tall and buff guy that for some reason was staring Todoroki down and he was showing signs of submitting which made me raise my eyebrow in question at his actions, a guy with purple hair, a guy covered in fur.

-is it fur or hair-

~~time skip~~

It's now lunch time and I was trying to find Todoroki to see if he was eating with us again and so far I can't find him so I'm wondering to see if I can spot him anywhere and that search has lead me to the roof too if the school and as I opened the door I heard voices and one of them definitely sounded like Todoroki so I kind easdropped on the their conversation.

"I know your an alpha and so am doesn't seem a bit odd"

-ok that's Todoroki and what's odd about being a alpha-

"It ain't as weird and you think it might be little one, our second gender is only that a gender it doesn't define who we are and there is a reason why you are my mate"

I gasped without knowing then I heard Todoroki tell me to stop hiding so I shyly peeked around the corner and saw him trapped between the guy and the wall so with a blush I was about to say something but then I felt a arm wrap around my shoulders "sorry about this one he got away from me" I looked up to see Kaachan giving a sheepish smile "I'll take him before he disturbs you 2 any further". He pulls me away as he walk away but just as we got to the door he stopped and loudly said "Icy-Hot it doesn't matter if someone is a alpha, beta or omega because a mate is a once in a lifetime thing and no one can take them away....not even your father" then he threw the door open stomped his way back into the school building pulling me along behind him but instead of taking us to the cafeteria we took a different way and as I was looking around I saw that we were the only ones there. I looked at him and was about to ask what he is doing but before I could he pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands above my head and ran his nose against my neck.

"Oh whatever shall I do with such a troublesome mate like you"

I subconsciously tilted my head to the side to give him more access and is in a way submitting to him "oh what do we have here the oh some troublesome mate is submitting" I felt him smile against my neck but then he licked from my neck to my ear "won't change the fact how much trouble your in" he pulled me closer to him by pushing me by my ass. He also very roughly squeezed my ass and I ended up sticking my moan "tell me slutty omega what do you want to eat" my blush turned very brightly as I felt my knees go weak and before I knew it I had given into the lust that was taking over my body "I want you alpha" and I started to rub myself against him "well look who is the frisk one now" I then felt his hard member which made me blush more "to bad you can't have all of me but I will reward you for this".

I didn't know what he was talking about till he used his alpha voice on me telling me to get on my knees and open my mouth so I did exactly that which made his smile just turn into a smirk "I'm going to fill you full of my cum" I blushed and was about to say something but then he thrusted his member into my mouth and without thinking I started to move. When I did he started to moan as he gripped my hair which me let out a low moan and that made him through his head back and moan more "such a good slut, only for daddy huh" I looked up at him and nodded my head but before I could move more I was pull up by hair and was tossed onto the bed where I was only half on the bed snd he used his alpha voice again.

"Get on all fours little slut"

I didn't realize I had held back a moan till I let out a loud moan as I got onto my hands and knees and put my face to the bed as I wiggled my ass a lot bit "oh daddy please fill me up" I heard him let out a growl which was soon followed by him slamming into me and I let out a scream moan.

Just as he started to go faster there was a ding and he stopped for a minute then pulled all the way out and grabbed my phone "whose Shinso" before I could answer him he slammed back into "I asked who Shinso is" he leaned over and bite my ear "he-he is that black haired boy we hung out with in middle school". So they why is he texting you asking you what time you 2 are going to hang out tomorrow" he grabbed my hair and pulled as he started to suck on my neck leaving hickies everywhere "you forgot to ask your alpha for permission to hang out with another alpha" I wanted him to go harder on me so being the smart ass I am I answer him with something I know will piss him off "I don't need your permission to do anything". That pissed him off so much that he pushed my head into the bed with hand as the other wrapped around my waist with a very hard grip as he started to pound into me "I'll show you who whose your alpha".