2

So many errors it need to be fixed, sorrry :) my english teacher would glare me.

Their eyes are trained on me, expecting me to just blurt out what was written on the birthday card.. or should i say love letter.

I'm suck at writing, pouring my heart out. I spent so much
time on what should i be writing, but you know what I have a better idea

If you want to hear out my confession --actual confession,
then we'll be meeting each other( it'll be a date if you say yes to me)
Ask my cupid Jongdae to tell you more details.

I blinked my eyes in shock. "Wow, i thought its going to turn out one hell of cheesy wedges confession--", said Minseok who was sitting right beside me, looking all unimpressed.

All the guys that were clinging around me, all with various of expressions painted on their attractive faces instantly turned their attention back to me and asked "well, are you saying yes?"

My eyes widened and look at them in bewilderment, "I am speechless." Causing them to return back to their seats and already poking fun at me.

I feel like a teenager receiving a letter from a secret admirer, while these guys would be the best friends that will
do anything in their power to get involved in my love life.

After reading all the birthday cards and throwing comments about each one of them, they made me guess the writers of the cards. I stood up and went around the table to give the cards after some thinking.

Jongdae claps happily getting his correct card, "how did you know by the way??", I replied that he have the worst handwriting and over dramatic words which caused everyone roared in laughter.

As i gave the last few cards, that was Junmyeon's, I compliment his neat and readable handwriting making him smile cheekily. Next to him was Sehun and Jongin, both of them are working as the restaurant's waiters.

I almost felt relieved when a smile appeared on their face, I really thought i gave the correct cards but they laughed amused and exchange their cards with each other, "now this is the right card.",
said Sehun. "Oh I wonder whose card is that?", Jongin exclaimed. Sehun shares the same knowing smile as Jongin.

The chaotic and loud atmosphere the guys are making suddenly died down, noticing the one last card that I still held in my hands.

They make a fuss over it and starts searching across the table of the one that haven't got his rightful card. Their eyes roamed over Baekhyun but they manage to bite their tongue to not cracking jokes.

"I assume it's yours.", I kept my voice low and restrain myself
from being shy or nervous while my eyes locked with him, not wanting to see the sly and knowing looks from his friends giving us.

He gave a firm nod and didn't shy away from looking into my eyes, he showed the most serious mask he ever put on infront of me,

"We'll talk about it later-- with no distractions." I gave him a him small smile and nod my head, understanding what he meant.

So I've spend a delightful night away with them. I spared a grateful and joyful look at the moon hanging in the dark sky before they called out my name for some photo sessions.

___

Finally we arrive home after spending more enjoyable hours with the guys at the arcade they used to hang out together. Thankfully, Junmyeon and Minseok use the might left out in them
to cut the competitions that Sehun and Jongdae join heads to invent.