1

He covers ILY 3000 BETTER THAN ME. i mean i did not reach
his level either👌

When you smile, sun shines.

Day 2 of Baekhyun being my babysitter. Sometimes its the opposite. Anyways, our bond grew stronger. We're almost inseparable said by the observative Minseok and Jongdae.

Three of them planned something for me secretly. From the morning until the dawn we were outside. ALL scheduled.

[Soorreyy to butt in suddenly, *I miss this trio, cHenBaekXi AnD ChaNBaekXi🤧*]

Baekhyun woke me up early in the morning. And I almost wanted to kick him in the face for doing that. But since he's the one guy I'm planning to give half of my heart, I restrained the urge.

Just because he smiled brightly at me.

I was done showering and about to blow dry my hair, when he knocked the bathroom door.

"Y/n, I bought you something as your present and I want you to wear it today.. I'll just leave it on your bed okay?"

"Alright Byun."

"Hey! You little-- Don't call me thaT!"

I laughed loudly to annoy him. Oh, I wonder his expression.

Walking to my bed with a smile on my face, my eyes caught
what to seem like clothes. The moment i grasp the fabric, the excitement and happiness in me exploded everywhere.

It's a baggy hoodie in shades of pink with a matching trousers.
Words in white colour printed all over the clothes that fitted me just right.

Absolutely no words could explain the feelings running in my system when I stood infront of the full body length mirror, eyes
traveling all over my physical.

"Y/n??"

I opened the door for Baekhyun to enter, immediately I started
to rambled how perfect the clothes are and my sincere thank youss until I felt a tug at the ends of my hair.

"Your hair are still wet. Let me help you dry it."

My eyes raised to look at him, and damn.

His clothes.. and mine.. oh lord, we're wearing couple hoodies.

Just DAmN. It became more perfect.

I was still in daze as Baekhyun dash around to get a hair dryer, a small chairs and a small towel. He grabs my shoulders and drag me to sit down infront of the full length mirror while he sit behind me.

"Baek it's fine, let me do it by my--"

He cut my sentences by turning on the hair dryer,
"can't hear ya!", He shouted playfully and I just gave up because i already know how stubborn he is. Then, he switched it off to
dry my still drenched hair with the small towel.

"I'll do your hair while you do something with your face.. its your birthday today! Birthday girls have to be the prettiest on their special day~"

He keeps his sincere smile that i adored while gently working his hands through my long hair. Ugh someday I'll have to cut it short.

"I like your long hair, y/n it really suits you. but you must have
a hard time to treat it.."

I just look at his focused self through the mirror, not having ideas how to reply him.