❤4//Nerve-racking it is

As the memories fades away, a sweet smile grew on your lips.You felt grateful that your brother was beside you through the painful night.He never failed to make you feel comfortable and loved.

After you had pay your dinner with your brother's credit card,you walked through the night to get to your car.

While you were walking,you accidentally....

Bumped to a guy.Since you were soo dizzy and drunk so, you..thought that guy was your brother.

"Ah, Oppa thank you for verything. "SARANGHAE!",
You shouted loudly with your hands in the air. The guy was so far than shocked.He got flustered by your remarks that he just stood there, mouth shutted.THEN, you stepped on his shoes and...

Kissed his fluffy cheeks.And of course, he became more flustered and fluttered."Hmmm,Oppa why are you become short today?Aren't you usually very, very, very taller than me?",you asked inocenntly while your eyes kept on closing and opening.

"What did you just SAY?!"

yup and now he's angry that he spoke so furiously. But his red ears didn't suppress the same feeling he felt.

Still flustered.

"Oppa can you carry me to your car?", you asked like it was the most simple thing in the world. While the guy couldn't help to get more blank brained. He can't think straight when your hand wrapped around his hand.

Suddenly your phone rings inside the pocket of your jacket.The guy couldn't be more grateful that someone could save him from your drunken actions.

His gaze adverted at your jacket but soon to realize
the way of solution.

Slids his hand inside your jacket's pocket.

Your phone was still ringing so, he bolded himself to get through this situation.He slids his hand into your pocket while looking away and lucky founded it.

"Hello Y/n where are you??"

The guy looked at the screen to see the caller's id.  Precious Oppa. He could only blinks his eyes before continues the call.

"Hello? umm this phone owner is very drunk right
now.I'll will send you the location, is that fine to you?"

The caller paused for a moment and continues "WHAT-- Okay what happen?Oh nevermind, I'm so sorry sir. I'll go there right now.. and send me the location.Im so going to lecture her."

"O-okay, then I'll wait", the guy replies.After he ended the call he felt strange and curious about the caller's voice.It's deep like he had heard before.

He was about to heave a sigh when you unexpectedly loosed your
balance and almost fall backwards.

He catches you by holding your waist securely while you hold onto his shirt.Both of you grew shocked but you didn't missed his teardrop eyes that met your's too.

His closed the distance even more and lifted you to carry you bride style."Stop moving. Please stop moving.", he manage to fight away from being flustered all over again. And you suprisingly followed his orders by shutting your mouth.

He carried you to your car as you told him where did you parked.While finnding your car, you can't help it but to admire his beautiful eyes.

"Can't you stop staring?", he looked down at you but you held his gaze for a moment before he broked away after that.He smiled sweetly looking ahead while you didn't missed he lifted cheeks of his.

You remained staring at him.

"Oppa can you be beside me when I really need you again?",
you asked with full of hope.You knew you're drunk but you still didn't realize the guy wasn't your brother.

He stopped walking while his gaze fell at you.The guy was.. blank.He noticed that you looked torn. Sadness instantly washed over him.

"I... I promise I will.",he answered without thinking much.His words sends you to cry silently and smile at the same time.

By the time he found your car, A familiar car came into view.

Isn't this Chanyeol's car? , the stranger thought.

Chanyeol came out from the car and looked at the guy that
carried her sister in his arms.

"What... wait, Baekhyun?Baekhyun it's you?!", their eyes grew wide.

"Who is this?!",Baekhyun asked Chanyeol -- almost shouting-- While their intro got cut by you, "Oppa?Oh wait.. there's TWO of you!", you giggled while they shaked their head in sync.

After Chanyeol had carried you into his car, he continues talking with Baekhyun, his best friend.

"Hey, I'm very sorry for what she did. God, she shouldn't get drunk ever again.", Chanyeol started and face palm his face.

"Well.. is she your..."

"Lil sister."

"Well your lil sister is a person full
of suprises just like you."

Chanyeol frowns, "Why?She did something to you right?"

Baekhyun then told him about the cheek kiss and her condition when she bumped into him.Chanyeol couldn't been rolling on the ground laughing at how baekhyun's flustered face but he needs to explain first.

"Ah, she always did that 'cheek kiss'nwhen she is soooo happy.", he emphasized the cheek kiss.

"But there's more.. and this one got me hanging. She asked me 'can you be beside me when I really need you again?' ", Baekhyun repeated as he remembers your sad eyes and
how sorrow your voice sounded.

"What happen too her?", Baekhyun said but Chanyeol seems in his deep thoughts.

Now his face didn't held any humour. "It looks like she really needs me right now.", he almost whispered. It really pained
his heart when you're in this kind of state whenever your parents was the reason.

"Hey, Chan..you need some rest.It almost midnight, you go home first.", Baekhyun shaked his shoulder.

"Okay, and thank you for looking out for my sister.", he stretched a smile and waved goodbye.

When he sat at the driver seat, he
look at the back seat, at you.