CHAPTER 7 - I'm gonna say it's a Lime...

Xandra's P.O.V.

He lead me up a few flights of stairs, and yes I was absolutely baffled - I had had enough training for today, and I really don't think I need any extra.

Suddenly we took a hault just outside a door, and he swung it open, grinning anxiously. I think. You know, I don't think I've EVER seen Jeff the Killer anxious before so I really cannot judge what emotions he's letting through.

He gently clicked the door shut, and I turned to realise we were in his bedroom - I think again. The black posh velvet walls made the room feel so much more warm and cosy, and I couldn't help but ponder over how a guy like Jeff could not have a trashy bedroom, but boy was I wrong! A small crystal chandelier hung above the king-sized, gorgeously trimmed-up bed, and even the cream carpet was immaculate. "Wow!" I breathed, taking it all in. "Nice room." I sat on his bed, looking up at him. To tell you the truth, I was really frickin nervous for some reason. I mean, whenever I see him my heart beats to a level of danger and I forget how to breathe, but I always try to keep my cool, just like how I do it easily with everyone else.

"Um.. I need to tell you something Xandra. And please don't freak out, and don't smack me round the face or whatever. Just... I'm just gonna come out with it before I regret the decision to bring you up here - Ihaveacrushonyouandalwayshavefromthemomentimetyou." He paused for a breath, his face red. OMG his face was RED!

Okay, this was awkward. I had no idea what he had said, and I felt like such an idiot. "Sorry, I um, didn't quite catch that."

"Now you're just torturing me."

"I thought you were the one for torture!?"

"Ugh.. you win. Well, the thing is - " He took a another deep breath. Seriously, I had never seen him this irritated-looking before, like he was attempting to ward something off. "The truth is Xandra... that I have a crush on you. And always have from the moment I met you. For my embarassment, PLEASE don't freak out." He raised his arms to guard his smile-carved face, but I giggled. Every word he uttered just now sent a sensational twist in my gut, and I felt like the terrified knot in my stomach had unravelled and burst into a million puzzle pieces.

"The thing is Jeff..." I gave him a No.1 Leading Xandra smile. It always worked. "I like you too. And also, always have from the moment I met you." He stared at me for ages.

"Well, that's good." Jesus, things began to get a little awkward. Maybe we should just...

And without warning, he had me leaned back on the bed, and we were stuck in a timeless liplock. I didn't know whether we surfaced for air, or how long we were glued together - seconds, minutes, HOURS... but when I broke off, I didn't bother to be surprised. Enough people had told me the dangers of liking Jeff, but I was okay with it. I smiled warmly, and held my breath when he dipped down to attack my neck - literally. He left a trail of sweet kisses down my neck and collarbone, me biting back the moans. He obviously didn't like that, because he bit. Hard. I let out a moan consisting of both pain and pleasure, and felt the wetness growing on my neck... Blood.

I gasped then, petrified. "Now... that's more like it." I felt him smile onto my neck. What was he doing? My heart sped up fast, but not in the pleasant way it always had before witnessing Jeff.  What if his sharp teeth busted an artery? Then I'd be in trouble. there was one thing I could not stand, and there was a limit to how much blood I could handle. He started lapping it up, and I froze, because there was no pleasure I could get out of this anymore, my body spasms with pain and I cried out, as he licked up every drop of the blood, and one thing I could tell about him like this was he was getting scary now.

He pushed me up the bed, so my head slammed against the headboard, making me feel sore. "Oww... Jeff you're hurting me!" I let out, frightened. He didn't stop there either. "Quit worrying your pretty head" He growled, pressing his lips to mine again. But there was no passion or love in this kiss, only wanting.

I felt him finger my bra strap from behind, and I shivered. Plus with one swipe of his hand, he had my top torn right off, leaving the cold bite against my bare skin. "Jeff, please..." I whimpered, as he pinned me onto the bed. "Stop it, you're SCARING me..." His eyes were huge, with an evil, menacing twinkle. This new Jeff gave me the chills. Within a minute he had me so unprotected, and quick as a flash, he had my jeans ripped to shreds on the floor. I gasped, shuffling away from the Killer. He was freaking me out, and I wrapped my arms around myself, only in my underwear now. my words stuck in my throat. "This is hurting Jeff!" I hesitated when he yanked his top over his head, and I witnessed full on pecs. On anther occasion, I would've fainted dead away at the beautiful abs, bu now I could hardly control my breathing because the dangerous glint in his eye made me realise only too well what he was planning...

"You should see how vulnerable you are." He murmured coldly, running a finger along the back of my bra and out from his jeans, whipped out a knife. I stifled a scream of protest, what was he gonna do to me with that knife??? But fortunately, he just swiped i down the back of my bra, slicing it in half. "I could do anything I wanted to you right now..." He laughed with a hint of ice in his tone, the side of the knife gently skimmed across my face, making me freeze. "Th-that would be r-rape, wouldn't it?" I barely managed to whisper. I was starting to hate the carved grin now.  "It's not rape if you like it." He whispered against my ear. Funny, I didn't really expect the first time like this together to end up like this. The knife was hidden away in his pocket again, and he straddled himself over me, whilst I started to cry. Since when did I cry?

"Just STOP IT." I cried, completely tearful. "Leave me alone." And suddenly he was completely off of me, the menace in his eyes nowhere to be seen. He looked down upon me trying to cover myself up as best as possible, a tear-stained mess, with blood from my neck still running down. He looked disgusted, but not at me. At himself.

"What have I done?" He clapped a hand over his mouth, attempting to wrap a hand round me, but I cowered away, frightened. "I'm s-so... sorry Xandra. I can't believe I d-did this to...you." He held his head in his hands and for a bit, but I couldn't find the strength to grab my clothes and make a break for it, I just pulled the blanket around my blood-stained neck, eyes shut, trying to think. I heard him whisper to himself, half to me. "I- Just, It was the b-blood, It triggers my serial killer motives, objectives. I'm sorry Xandra. You might as well run whilst you can, whilst I hate myself for ever and ever. I was just supposed to tell you I loved you, but everything changed when I bit down too hard, Ohmygosh..." He pulled out the knife again, and I was shocked to see him slice his own wrist open, so red sluiced out all over the  bed and he didn't even blink. Oh yeah - I forget about the whole eyelid thing.

He kept gashing himself again and again, me gasping each and every time. Why? I don't know why. Most of me urged my body to get the hell outta this hellhole of a bedroom, but a teeny part of me felt sorry for Jeff. It wasn't really his fault... His blood was so DARK, making me shiver, the blood spattered across the bedhseets each and every time, and I crouched in the soaked sheets scared.

I stared at his wrist, chewing my lip nervously. I'd been silent all this time, praying THAT side of him was all just a small nightmare, and terrified. He didn't look at me, just kept slicing himself open again and again, wincing slightly. I watched one cut gaping open, and revealing a bit of MUSCLE tissue, and then I started to get a little worried. Okay a LOT, but I was too shocked to scream. To my surprise though, that slice slowly started adjoining together again, shrinking and lightening until it was just a thin pink line. But now there were a hundred thin pink lines everywhere. My mind refused to witness so much self-harm.

"Stop." I shakily snatched the knife out of his hands, and his massive, unblinking eyes turned to look right into my very soul, making my insides melt.

"I forgive you Jeff."

As if on cue, the door fell open, and: Ben, Rose, Dawn, Toby and Emily stumbled atop each other at the entrance.

"We didn't hear or see anything!" Emily said fearfully.