"It's not like I do that 24/7." "But still. Feel the little vibration of the glass that still lingers on the table. Feel the material with your fingertip. You have so many ways to experience, else than with your eyes." "Hmm.", Jungkook humms. "Now back to your 'not being satisfied' note." Before Jungkook talks more, his finger travels up, and magically finds the glass, carefully traces up to the thin stem, bringing it to his lips.

The wine seems to be more intense than usual, more sweet, more sour. He licks his lips as he carefully places his glass back, supporting his movement with his other hand. "I never said I'm not satisfied physically. It's more..." he sighs. "I want more. More adventure, more intimacy, more humour in it."

"Humour?" , Jimin laughs. "Yeah. Call me weird, but the way I hook up with others is always so...reserved in some way. Too serious. If it at least would be intimate. But it's not. I don't feel close to them. Never. I don't know them. It's almost overwhelming sometimes to have again someone new. Overwhelming to my system. A new body. A new scent. Other preferences. It's quite stressful. I want more...joy in it."

"So in other terms, you want a girlfriend?" Jungkook nods, but of course Jimin can't see it. "Yeah, I'm almost a virgin in that. I had two girlfriends. Too short almost to call them that. I don't know. People are not seeing in me a potential boyfriend I guess." He plays a little beat with his fingers on the wooden table.

"Maybe you never acted on it." "what do you mean?" "I think you never made it clear to anyone you want more. Not even with your girlfriends." Jungkook frowns. "maybe because I didn't wanted with them." "So you blame it on the girls?" "I just didn't found someone yet I really want to be with like that. But I know I ache for such a relationship."

"I see." Meanwhile the menu arrived. Jungkook already smelled the delicious scent, making his mouth watery. Reaching for his fork, noticing that he already got a bit used to letting other senses dominate, his hands travelled to both sides along the plate. "So I thought...maybe I didn't searched in the right area." The fork scratched over the plate, before he found the meat and started cutting it.

"Yeah, there are better places than in the club. Maybe see someone fancy in here?", Jungkook could practically sense how Jimin was suppressing his laughter. "Very funny. Thank you." "Oh, come on. You said you're humourless life needs an upgrade." "Not my humourless life. My humourless sex life."

"Ah. Right." "Stop smirking." "I'm chewing." "I sense you're grinning." Jimin chuckled. "See? Your other senses are hitting in already." "Besides, I didn't meant that with 'area'. Fuck, this is so difficult...! Guess it takes me forever to eat my food..." He tries to shove some little pieces of potato onto his fork, but it falls down again and again.

"What did you mean then?", Jimin said, his mouth stuffed with tasty veggies. "I meant...don't laugh...but", he sighed "You know, I always asked myself if I could be attracted to the other gender?" "you mean men?" "Yeah", Jungkook said, giving up on the way he tried, spear that piece with his fork instead. He was tensed, but Jimin wasn't just anyone. He knew already.

"So if I could extend to them also as potential partners...I could double my chances. That's what I'm thinking. But..." "You are not sure if you are really into men?" "Exactly. I feel attracted to them but I'm just getting nervous thinking of it. What if it's getting awkward as I try...? What if it's just sexually and not romantically? Am I a top or a bottom? Or both? I really can't handle all of that."

"Hmm..." Jimin humms. "What do you think?" "Oh no...the meat is really delicious. I was enjoying." Jungkook ate another fork full. "And then I thought you were sincerely listening to me." "I do!" Jimin said, almost sounding offended. "I know you are very uncomfortable with that, but want to try out. If you want, you can get the dirty with me."