My fiancé's brother; Draco Malfoy

*Y/N's point of view*

              I stared in the mirror as I tried to cover the bruise on my cheek given to me by none other than my fiancé, Argon Malfoy. Today was our wedding day. I only settled for marrying Argon because the Malfoy I love  never really noticed me like that. When Argon learned of my feelings for Draco he began to beat me and accuse me of cheating. I hadn't realized I was crying until I heard the door open. It was Argon. I stood up and began shaking as he stepped closer. "Oh Y/N, what are you crying about? The fact that you are a whore and no one else will take as a wife." he sneered as he grabbed my throat. Just as he began to tighten his grip I saw Draco in the door way. Argon turned to see his brother and this angered him so he slapped me and threw me to the floor. "Y/N! Argon what the hell is wrong with you?!" Draco screamed as he tackled his brother to the ground. "Why do you care what I do to me finace? Are you fucking her to?" Argon yelled. I cried and screamed. Narcissa came running through the door and separated the boys. After Argon and narcissa left Draco came close to me and helped me up. "Come on . I'm getting you out of here. He has no right to put hands on the woman I love." He spoke. I looked at him in shock for what he just said but I didn't take much time to think as I realized I was now running out of the church with him. We got in to his car and drove off to a bed and breakfast in town owned by one of Draco's friends so we knew we wouldn't be found.

          Once we were in the room I just wanted to take off the horrid wedding dress Argon bought for me. I was struggling when I heard Draco clear his throat. I turned to him with pleading eyes. He got the hint and began to unlace my dress. I turned to him when it was unlaced and it was only me holding it up covering my modesty. "Draco, did you mean what you said earlier?" I asked. He looked at me slightly blushing. "Yeah. I know you ,ight not feel the same but dammit Y/N I love you." he confessed as he kissed my lips and held my cheeks. I threw my arms around his neck and felt my dress slip down my body to the floor. The kiss became harder and more passionate. Draco then pushed me up against the wall and began to kiss down my neck. I moaned as I tugged his hair. He pulled away and began removing his jacket and shirt. I felt down his abs as he moaned. It was all over after that because he picked me up throwing my legs around his waist and carried me to the bed. We fell on to the bed and stripped off the rest of our clothing. I became self conscious because of all my scars and bruises. Draco noticed and gently kissed every scar and bruise. "You are beautiful. Don't you ever forget that." he spoke.  I felt the tears come to my eyes as I leaned up and kissed him. He laid on top of me and positioned himself.  He looked into my eyes with his steel grey eyes and began to enter. I closed my eyes as I felt the sting. Draco held me tight with his right arm and held my hand with his left until he was completely in. I soon felt the pain turn to pleasure and I moaned his name in his ear. He took this as his signal to move and he began to move slowly making love to me. I noticed it was getting hard for him to keep up his pace so I flipped us over and began to ride him as he moaned underneath me. The moonlight dripping through the curtains making his pale skin glow. I felt myself come undone around him and he came inside me. But he was no where near done with me. 

             He removed himself from me and then bent me over the bed. "I'm going to destroy you." He whispered as he entered me again. He then wasted no time pounding me and making me scream his name. He came inside of me filling me to the brink with his hot cum. I felt empty when he removed himself from me. I laid down and Draco laid next to me covering me with the blankets. I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep in his arms. 

~1 1/2 year later~

                                                                     (Your wedding dress)

            Today I am marrying the right Malfoy. That's right I am marrying Draco. My thoughts were interrupted as My husband to be came in lust filling his eyes as he saw me. I walked up to him and kissed him. The kiss filled with so much love, passion, and lust. "Want to have a little fun while we have time?" he asked. I just nodded my and head and bit my lip. He unbuckled his pants and removed his rock hard cock from pants then sat in a chair facing the doorway. I rode up my dress and sat on his lap. I never wear panties because Draco and I love to have fun especially when our little boy is with my parents. I felt him enter me and I moaned. He began to rock his hips with mine as I rode him. I felt myself reaching my high as I heard the door open. I was about to stop as Draco pushed me down on to his cock and filled me with his cum. I stood up and saw why Draco was looking dead at the door. Argon was standing in the door way. Draco cleaned himself up and put his dick away as he came to my side. "You really are a whore. Couldn't get enough dick around town you had to fuck my brother." Argon sneered. Draco walked up to Argon and punched him. Argon fell to the ground with a grunt. "I did the one thing you couldn't do. That was to be a man. Because I treated her right. I got to not only marry, but fill your fiance with my seed. She begs for it from me where you couldn't even get her to allow you to pound her til she screams. Now I am going to get married to the woman I love and you are going to disappear." Draco threatened. I walked up and grabbed Draco's hand. We left that room and got married.