truth or dare ; Colby Brock

You walked up the hallway in school just hoping the popular girl, amber, would not notice you. But of course, she did. Amber always bullied you because since the 7th grade you caught the attention of her crush, Colby Brock. Amber walked up to you and you shrunk down. "Oh, isn't it little miss Y/N. piglet here looks heftier than usual." she laughed. Her friends laughed with her. You went to leave but Amber punched you in the stomach so you could not. "Amber that's enough." a deep voice spoke. It was Colby. He came to your side and helped you up. Amber huffed and walked off. "Colby you didn't have to do that." you spoke. He just shook his head. "Y/N, yes I did. I know it won't make up for anything, but would you like to come to my house?" he asked. you blushed and nodded.

~6 hours later~

You arrived at Colby's house and saw the party going on and felt nervous. Colby noticed you and brought you in to the house. They all decided to play truth or dare and you didn't want to look scared so you played.

"Alright, Y/N, truth or dare?" Sam asked. You thought for a moment before you answered. "Truth." You replied. Sam and the rest smiled evilly and looked back at you. "Are you a virgin?" Sam asked. You blushed but nodded your head. They laughed and continued the game. When It got back to Sam, he asked Colby truth or Dare. "Dare" Colby replied. Sam looked at you and smirked. "We dare you to take little miss Y/N's virginity in basement." Sam spoke. Colby looked at you and stood up. He put his hand out to you and you took it. You both walked down the stairs to a bedroom in the basements. You stood there shy and silent. "Y/N, I'm so sorry that they put you in this position. I know you probably do not want your first time to be with someone you don't love. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Colby spoke. You used the little confidence you had to rush and kiss Colby. He kissed you back and gave you a lot of passion. He pushed you against the basement door and kissed down your jaw to your neck. "Are you ok with this? I mean are you sure?" Colby asked. You looked him in the eyes and began unbuttoning the first three buttons on your shirt. "Colby, Take my virginity." You spoke. He kissed you again and wrapped your legs around his waist. He walked you over to a bed and began undressing you until you were down to only your bra and panties.

You started to get shy and hide your body with your arms. Colby moved your arms and kissed your body comforting you. You moaned loudly when he kissed your clit through your panties. "You like that babygirl?" he asked with a smirk as he looked at you. You nodded your head and looked at him between your thighs. He tore the panties from your body and began moving his wet warm tongue around your sensitive area. You screamed out in pleasure. Colby must have enjoyed your screams of pleasure as he dove his tongue deep inside you. You put your hands in his deep brown locks as he basically ate the soul out of you in the most pleasurable ways. "Colby I'm gonna cum." You cried. Colby stopped his actions and you whined, but your moans returned as Colby put two fingers in you. "Well aren't you a dirty little girl." He spoke in a low and lustful tone. His voice made you wetter and he felt it You came around his fingers. He removed them and sucked your juices off as he looked into your eyes making you moan. He then began stripping his clothes until he was completely naked. "you're on the pill right?" he asked. You nodded your head. He climbed on top of you between your legs. You felt his rock-hard dick touch your entrance and you both moaned. He tore the bra from you and began kissing around your breasts. He then came up and kissed you as you felt him begin to enter you.

You winced when you felt your hymen give into his pulsing. He stilled waiting for you to tell him you are ok. You nodded your head and kissed him. As he moved the pain turned into pleasure and both of you were moaning. "Ugh babygirl you're so tight. I love it" Colby said as he began to pound into your wet pussy. You were moaning and screaming his name. When you noticed Colby slowing down a bit you flipped both of you over and began riding him. He was a moaning mess under you. You left love bites all over his neck as you rode him. You felt yourself reaching your end point again. "Colby I'm going to cum again." You said and then you came on him, but he was no where near done with you. He took You off him and then bent you over the bed before pounding into you from behind. "You like when I fuck you nice and hard don't you?" he asked. "Yes Daddy" you moaned. That set him off as he began to twitch losing rhythm before going deep inside you and releasing his hot seed into you. You felt warm inside from it. Once you both got dressed Colby hugged you from behind. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. You turned and jumped into his arms.

Let's just say he decided to end the party so yall could celebrate for the rest of the night in the bedroom.