Love of a Malfoy; Draco Malfoy pt.1

*Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW*

I was walking through the halls with my friend's when someone bumped in to me causing my books to fall to the ground. I turned in anger to catch none other than Malfoy laughing with his friends. Ever since I was sorted into Slytherin he has picked on me. I then walked up to him and slapped him. His laughter ceased and he began backing me into the wall. Everyone just watched wondering what was going to happen next. Once my back was against the stone wall he brought his lips to my ear.

"if you ever do that again I will just have to bend you over and spank that attitude out of you." he whispered. I gasped and went red as he pulled away and played with the ends of my Y/H/C hair. He then smiled before walking away. I calmed my breathing and rushed off. I don't know why but I found his dominance very hot.

Later that day I was in the common room while everyone else was in the dining hall or so I thought. "What are you doing in here all alone babygirl?" Draco asked. I just looked at him and scoffed. "I'm not your babygirl." I spoke sassily. He narrowed his gaze on to me and walked up to me taking hold of my jaw gently not to hurt me. "What did I say about that attitude of yours?" he questioned. I just kept my mouth shut looking into his eyes as my breathing hitched. He then leaned towards me and my back was pressed against the couch. 

"Is this ok?" he asked. I nodded my head as he pushed my thighs apart with his knee. I then felt a sense of confidence. "What are you gonna do to me Malfoy? Play with me like a toy?" I flirted. This ignited something in him as he pressed his lips against mine before pulling away wrapping his left hand around my throat. My breathing was now labored from the intensity of the kiss and his dominance over me. "You are too good for being played with like a toy. A man should cherish every inch of your body like you're the very last thing he will ever touch. You are a goddess." he whispered sensually. I just looked at him with wonder as he stood up, eyes full of lust, extending his hand to me. I took it and he led me to his bedroom. It was dark and sad.

Once he closed the door he rushed to me a placed a burning passionate kiss on my lips. I could no longer deny my feelings for him anymore. I let him control my body in ways I knew only he could. He pulled away and began to undress me. I did the same once he had me down to my panties and bra. He then backed me into the bed and pushed me gently to lay down. I obeyed and watched his every movement like I would die if I didn't. He then crawled on top of me putting himself between my legs.

"Are you sure this is ok?" he asked. I nodded reaching up to kiss him again feeling his hands roaming my body. His fingers dancing on my skin felt heavenly. His hands finally made it to my panties and he pulled them down ever so slowly as if I would break if he went too fast. I moaned from his touch and relished in the thoughts of making love to this man. He kissed slowly up my legs before placing a chaste kiss on my private area. I whined from the contact. This caused a smile to peak on to his face. He then took firm hold of my hips as he began to eat me out. I ran my fingers through his hair and screamed his name. This just made him dominate me more and devour me. I felt myself beginning to grow a knot in my stomach and I knew what that meant.

"Draco, I'm about to cum." I gasped. He then stopped his actions and looked at me. It was a big turn on for me to see my fluids on his face as he stared at me intensely. "You will not cum unless I say so. You will not disobey, because if you do I will have to punish you." he threatened. I only nodded my head as I tried as hard as I could not to cum as he fingered me. I couldn't hold it any longer and released. I quickly realized my mistake but not quickly enough for Draco to pick me up and bend me over his knee. He spanked me really hard about 20 or 30 times but it just made me want him more.  When he was done he laid me back down on the bed softly. 

"Are you alright? Do you still want to continue?" he asked. I smiled and nodded at his sweetness. He moved himself between my legs and kissed me as he entered me. I winced from the pressure causing him to stop. He remained still until I was ready. I looked into his eyes and nodded as he began to rock into my body. He was far from sweet and gentle as he dominated my body with such sinful acts. He is far from the selfish and innocent boy everyone thought he was. He put his hand on my cheek as he moaned my name. I moaned his in reply and threw my head back with pleasure. If anyone knew what we were doing we would never live it down. I soon could tell Draco was getting tired so I flipped us and began to ride him. He moaned and reached for my breasts squeezing them every so often. He sat up as I remained on top of him riding him. We just stared into each other's eyes as we were both reaching our climaxes. He wrapped one of his arms around my back and the other around my waist while putting his head in the crook of my neck as he came inside me. I felt myself release around him as he did so. He then removed me from on top of him and laid me down next to him. I laid on his chest in quiet as he played with my hair.

"Is this why you were so mean to me?" I asked. He looked down into my Y/E/C eyes and sighed. "I never knew how to tell you. All I knew was I was in love with you. You were always so head strong and it got under my skin in ways nothing else could. Would you please be my girlfriend?" he replied. I nodded my head and kissed his lips before falling to rest in his arms.