My guy-best friend; Colby Brock

*Y/n' point of view*

Colby and I have been friends since we were teenagers ever since Sam introduced us during their Vine days. I got close with both boys and filmed their vines for them. When we all moved to L.A. I had a glow up so Colby and I started doing modeling shoots together. I also modeled for Colby's clothing line with XPLR. I now lived in the trap house since Elton moved out with the guys and Kat of course.

 Tonight, we were having a small get together and we all were going to play pick and kiss. I decided to wear one of Colby's shirts with short black shorts showing off the thigh tattoo Colby picked for me. The tatted phoenix kissed my skin beautifully. I then decided to make my way to Colby's room to wake him up for the party which was starting in about an hour. I walked into the room to see Colby sleeping in nothing, but grey sweats and it made me a little bothered, but I quickly pushed those feelings away. I then went to his side poking him. He groaned a bit which sounded hot as fuck. No what am I thinking?

I then continued my antics, "Colby, it's time to wake up." He groaned again swinging his hand slightly trying to make me leave, but to no avail. I once again poked at his cheek only for him to grab me and flip us over placing him on top of me between my legs. I looked at him stunned and blushing as I could see a look in his eye that I have never seen before. I could feel he was hard against my intimate region making me want to buck my hips for friction, but I remained still. Once he realized where he was, he quickly got off me and apologized, "y/n I am so sorry. I didn't realize it was you."

I just shook my head and painted a smile on myself forgetting about the wetness forming from between my legs. "I'm ok. You didn't hurt me." I said before exiting the room quickly to hide my blushing cheeks. I then ran off to find Kat to talk about it. I found her in Sam's room right away.

 "Kat!"I exclaimed. She looked up from her phone chocked from my outburst but regainedherself. "What's up y/n?" she asked. I climbed on to Sam's bed with her afterclosing the door. I laid my head on her lap and she could instantly see myblush. "Um Something happened with Colby." I replied. She looked confused for a moment. "Did you to get in a fight?" she questioned. I shook my head no and that's when it hit her. "Omg what happened?" she squealed. I covered her mouth hoping Colby didn't hear her. When I couldn't hear anything in the hallway, I turned back to her. "I went to wake Colby up for the party and he flipped us over to where he was on top of me. I then felt his boner against me, and I liked it. I don't know what to do. He must know I have a crush on him at this point." I whined to her. She smiled like a kid in a candy store. "Why don't you just tell him?" she mimicked my whine. I playfully slapped her arm before replying. "Because he is my best friend, and he doesn't see me like that." I replied.

*Colby's point of view*

Once I got dressed, I went to find y/n to make sure she wasn't upset with me for what happened. I want to tell her that I didn't mean it but honestly that's all I want to do is pin her underneath me and fuck her senseless. I shook my had as I traveled down the hall to find her. That's when I heard her in Sam's room with Kat. I cracked open the door and Kat spotted me, but I placed a finger over my lips, and she turned her gaze back to y/n.

"Why don't you just tell him?' she asked y/n before putting her eyes back to me as if beckoning me to listen further. "Because he is my best friend, and he doesn't see me like that." y/n replied sadly. Oh, only if she knew that she was the one I was having a wet dream about before she woke me up. After that I closed the door quietly and went to help the guys set up snacks for the party.

*Y/n's point of view*

The party has now started, and we sat down in a circle once everyone arrived. I sat next to Colby as that was the only spot open. The players of the game consisted of Corey, Aaron, Jake, Sam, Tara, Colby, Devan, Kat, Amber, and me. Sam was the first to pull and of course he pulled Kat's name. He leaned over and kiss her passionately making me kind of jealous. The way Sam kissed Kat was the way I wished someone would kiss me. Jake pulled Tara, Corey pulled Devan, Aaron pulled Amber, and Colby pulled me. I was shocked when Colby pulled me name. This caused me to look at Kat and she just smiled. That's when I knew she cheated so I would get Colby. I then turned to Colby and looked into his eyes nervously. He brought his index finer under my chin and pulled my face up towards his before placing his lips on me. I melted into the kiss and so did he. We both pulled away stunned when everyone cheered. That's when it hit me, and I looked at a confused Colby.