The rich kid and the sunflower; corey scherer pt 2

*y/n's point of view*

It has been weeks since my night with Corey and I have been so heart broken. I really thought he cared about me. I sat on my couch watching tv when I heard a knock at the door. I went and opened the door to come face to face with Corey.

"What are you doing here Corey? How did you find my apartment?" I asked holding back tears as I saw how beat up he looked. "your friend, Jayla, gave me your address. I have been so torn up about that night. I couldn't be without you. Devyn meant nothing to me. I only dated her because I never thought you would love me for more than my money." he replied. I stepped aside and ushered him into the door. He went and sat on my couch. I went and got my first aid kit from my kitchen. I sat in front of him and began to dab napkins on his eyebrow which was split.

"What happened to you?" I whispered softly as if I were afraid my voice would break him. "I told my parents I didn't want to be with Devyn and that I wanted to be with you. My dad was mad and told me if I didn't marry Devyn then I would lose all my money. We fought and I left." he replied. I just looked at him in shock and then the next thing I know Corey's lips were on mine. I froze and Corey pulled away. "Y/n i'm so sorry I just missed your kiss so much." he panicked. I just shushed him and placed my lips back on his before straddling his lap. The kiss began to get deeper and more passionate. Soon we were grinding in our underwear on my couch. Corey pulled away quickly.

"Y/n I want you to know that I really do love you. I'm not having sex with you only to leave you." he said. I felt my heart flutter at his words. I placed a desperate kiss to his lips and he knew my desperation was for his love. He brushed my hair from my face before flipping us to where I am laying underneath him. He placed kissed from my lips down my neck, all the way to my waist line. I moaned under his touch. He removed my panties with his teeth. He stared at me through his lashes as he did so. This man made me feel so loved without even trying. He slowly kissed back up my legs all the way to my breast perching himself between my legs before looking in to my eyes. "y/n are you sure you're ready?" he asked patiently. I nodded my head and kissed his lips as I pushed down his boxers. He slowly eased his way inside me and it hurt at first causing tears to spill from my y/e/c eyes. Corey kissed the tears away gently as he stilled waiting for me to be ok. I nodded my head as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He began to rock his hips into me gently. I cried out in pleasure as he stretched my insides. This man has only just started and I feel like he could control my body to do his will. He put his palm against my cheek turning my head to make me look at him. "I want to stare in to those beautiful eyes I fell in love with as I make love to you. I want you to know I will cherish every inch of your body as if it were a petal of the last sunflower. That is what you are to me. My sunflower." he whispered as he placed small kisses around my face as he continued to thrust. I continued to moan and whine as I had never felt so much pleasure in small actions. I knew then and there that Corey was my sunflower as well.

I knew he was beginning to get tired so I flipped us over and began to ride him. He looked at me with lust and adoration. I rocked my hips on him as I ran my hands over his bare chest. Every inch of his body belonging to me even if it is just for this moment. I felt him starting to throb and I began to ride him faster feeling the knot inside me grow bigger. He placed his hands on my hips and began moving me faster before pushing me down on to him and cumming inside me. WE both let out loud groans as we rode out our highs. I got off a laid next to him in his arms as he pulled a blanket over us. This was the best night of my life.