Comparisons

Requestee: LadyKK20200

A/N: Now this is not like my usual content but it was a special request and I hope I reached the expectations of the requestee. Thank you LadyKK20200 for requesting with me. I am not good at same sex smut so please be kind.

*Savvannah's pov*

I sat in the hallway against my locker in aggravation as everyone fawned over my enemy, Kayla, because she was beautiful. I hated it because I was taller and more beautiful than her but because she was blonde and blue eyed she was the perfect girl. I noticed Kayla looked back at me with a cheeky and bitchy smile before winking. I just huffed before walking off the biology class.

~during class~

"Alright today we are going to talk about comparisons. You are going to pair up with the partner to your left and compare eye color, hair color, skin tone, weight, and height." the teacher chanted happily and i groaned as I noticed the partner to my left was Kayla. Her and I rolled out eyes at each other but complied. We stood up and began.

~minutes later~

"Now we are down to height." Kayla spoke. I kept quiet just wanting this to end so we could go back to not talking. "Well I am taller so what height are you?" Kayla spoke. I got offended and stood up. "You are not taller than me." I spoke quietly not to disturb other students. She just stared at me before writing it down anyways and turning it in. I was pissed at this point.

~Later after cheer practice~

After cheer practice I decided to take a shower while all the other girls left or so I thought. I then heard the familiar sound of Kayla's voice. I just continued to shower as she entered the shower cubicle next to me. I tried to ignore her until she opened her mouth to compare us once again.

"My boobs are even bigger than yours." she sneered as she stood under the water. This angered me and I walked up to her not even caring that I was naked. I pushed her against the wall and pressed my body against hers. I ignored my sudden arousal and looked at her. "Can you just shut your damn mouth for more than a few seconds Kayla?" I asked her and this only caused her to smile brighter, "Make me."

And that's what I did, I couldn't ignore the feeling anymore so I kissed her and pressed my body harder against hers. She moaned into the kiss as the water rushed down our bodies. I heard other voices so I pulled back and began to kiss down her body. She watched me closely and I placed a finger over my lips for her to stay quiet as i put one of her legs over my shoulder exposing her pretty pussy to me. I looked at her once more as she nodded her pretty little head. I then dove into her wetness devouring her from the inside out. She put one of her hands in my hair and pushed my face further into her pussy. I dove my tongue deep inside her and she let out a gasp. 

"Hey Kayla you ok?" the girl asked. I pressed her hips even further into my mouth and began to finger her slowly as this brought delight seeing her trying to hide the fact she was getting eaten out by the girl she claims to hate. "Yeah I'm fine just cramps." she groaned as she tried to close her legs. I knew she was close so I pushed them back open and continued to fuck her with my fingers and sucking on her clit. The girls left and when I heard the door shut I put three fingers inside Kayla's pussy. She began to moan and whine. 

"Ugh this feels amazing." she whined. I then took my free hand and began touching my aching pussy causing me to moan in to her. Just as I dove my tongue back into her sweetness she came in my mouth with a loud moan but I wasnt done with her. I continued to finger her and eat her out through her high. Once she came down from her high I walked off and went to my gym locker and took out my vibrating dildo. I keep it with me when I am alone in the shower and need relief. I grabbed the accompanying remote as well. I walked back over to her.

"Turn around and bend over." I ordered. She did as told in a lazy and breathless manner. She bent over exposing her dripping pussy to me. I licked my lips reliving her sweetness as I pushed the toy inside of her. She moaned and pushed back against my hand. I Took her hair in my hand and pulled her head back where my mouth was next to her ear. "Im going to sit down and you are going to eat my pussy out as my little toy fucks yours until you cum. That's if I allow it." I whispered before going to sit down in the chair with my legs spread. As she made her way over to me I turned the toy on and she began to faulter a bit. She fell to her knees and with shaky legs crawled to me. She kissed up my legs and placed them over her shoulders as she began to lick my clit. I threw my head back in pleasure as she stuck her tongue deep inside me tasting my walls. 

"Ugh Kayla." I cried out. I turned up the vibrations of the toy and quivered as she moaned into me. She began to finger me. My brain could barely comprehend the pleasure she was giving me. No man has ever given me such pleasure. She shoved another finger in me as she pulled away saying she was close. I turned the toy off as I looked at her shocked face.

"I never said I would let you cum yet. Now did I?" I spoke dominantly. She nodded in a hurried fashion and began eating me out again. I turned the toy on stronger making it harder for her to function. It made me feel some type of way seeing her face in my pussy as I fuck her with a toy. I could see her shaking and could tell she was close. I was to. I put the toy on its highest setting and as she fell apart at the seems I pressed her face further into me to let every drop of my cum flow into her desperate mouth. Once we both came down I removed the toy from her and she was a mess on the floor. I took the strength I had to bring us back to the shower and clean us.

After we were dressed we decided to speak.  Kayla spoke first. "No one can know about what just happened." she spoke quietly. I turned to her and gave her a soft kiss before speaking. "Its our dirty little secret. But it will happen again." I replied. she bit her lip before speaking, "Every thursday after practice?" she asked. I smiled and gathered my things. Every thursday I get to make her beg to cum.