Introduction!

So! Welcome to the introduction! :)

I have all the creatures they are put on this..interesting board..yes this is how I plan my books, and if you're from my other books! Hello, and enjoy this oneshots books~

yes this is how I plan my books, and if you're from my other books! Hello, and enjoy this oneshots books~

In short-

Tommy-Fenrir, which as of google..is a huge wolf, but for the story, hybirds~!

Tubbo-Pixie, no not the same as Fairies.

Wilbur -Faun, mostly because of the stories of flutes and he is an amazing musician! (Listen to his songs their really good-)

Techno- Dragon.

Phliza-Cernunnos(Basically, I believe, a deer with gaint antlers, it's on Greek mythology if you'd like to know more!)

---

Dream, Sapnap, and George are all Elves on this oneshots book!

There are two types of Elves, Light and Dark.

As you can guess, Sapnap is the dark elf, while Dream and George are the light! Surprisingly!

--

Skeppy-Sphinx, I put him as a Sphinx even though most are females..it's because of the riddles and tricks the Sphinx does!

Bad-Ghost! I mostly put Bad as a ghost, as I feel like the Demon is over used! I'll try and post the designs later on in the oneshots, I hope to see amazing ideas from you!

Love you guys, gals, non-binary pals! (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。If you know about Mythology, could you tell me if I mistook anything here? Thank you!♡<(0°0)\