After five hours of researching and typing and writing, we finally finished the project. All we had to do was to wait till Friday for the submission. I looked at the time and it was already eight in the evening.

"I have to go now," I said and got up.

"Huh? So early?" he asked and I nodded. We cleaned up his place and then I sat on the bed.

"Bye then," Taehyung said and he opened the door wide open, "We will see each other tomorrow."

"You seem eager to kick me out," I said and he frowned at me.

"I don't like you. So get out. I have to watch anime," he whined and I shook my head.

"Not so fast. I am not leaving you," I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"I hate you," he mumbled loud enough for me to hear, "Wait...are you not leaving because of her?"

"Who?"

"Leishi." I nodded and he made an 'O' with his mouth. Looks like he can figure out my problems easily.

"What's the matter in going back to her house? It's not like she will eat you."

"First of all, it is my house. Second, the bitches are living there and there are chances I might lose my virginity."

"Bitches? Wait...you have more fiancées?" he asked me with his eyes wide with shock. Oh my god! What did he think now?

"No. No. No. I—"

"You have your own concubines? I didn't know that people can have them at such a young age. Wait...that was during the medieval times, then why—"

"You dumb shit!" I yelled at him and he immediately kept quiet. I sighed and continued, "The bitches I am referring to is my mother and fiancée."

"Why do you call your mother like that?" he crossed his arm in front of his chest and frowned at me, "You have to respect elders."

"Even though she is elder than me, she will never ever get my respect," I said.

"She is the one who gave birth to you and she even carried you when you were just a foetus," he said to me and sighed, "You can't just bad-mouth someone just because they hate you. She is elder than you and more importantly, she is your mother. There will be some love in her heart for you. And—"

"Love?" I interrupted him and chuckled, "Love in her heart for me? I don't think so. She never took care of me at all. It was the maids who did. They were the one who gave me baths, food and clothes. They were the ones who slept with me during the nights when I cried. It wasn't a 'they'. She was my babysitter, Marie. She took care of me while my own mother went on vacations and to casinos. So don't think you know everything."

I looked at Taehyung to see what explanation he would give me, but he was speechless. There was sadness in his eyes and I suddenly regretted saying any of those. I just showed a side that I didn't wanted to.

"Jungkook, I—"

"It's late. Goodbye," saying this I walked out of his room and quickly said goodbyes to the two adults before leaving the house. Why did I run away like an idiot? I buried my face in my hands and made low growling noises. I was so annoyed at him and myself. It was my fault for telling him such shitty dumb thing. I swear I want to kill myself for saying that. I bet he must be calling me a douchebag loser and what not.

I walked towards Namjoon's house and saw the car missing. Must have gone out with his parents. There was Suga and Yoongi, but it was already past their bedtime. There was Hobi, but I don't think his parents will allow me in. So there was only one option left...my house. So I took a cab and in five minutes we reached my place. I paid the guy and walked in. Just when I opened the door, I was immediately met by a gust of dark, evil aura which was emitting form the couch. I saw my mother and Leishi sitting close together and whispering to one another. There were too close and one might mistaken them to be lesbians.