Chapter 14: The wrath of a pissed off overprotective brother

A/N Ciao. Chapter 14 is out y'all. I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more. I think you all know the bleach part is a lie by this point. Not sure about the Naruto part tho~~ There may be an extra something something from the Naruto verse~

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

Students ran through the hallways as fast as they could to survive from whatever the fuck were chasing them. From their perspective all they saw are blurred figures coming towards them. They can't really make out the shape of the figures, it's like trying to see without goggles in a swimming pool or in sea water. They looked like terrorists but then they were blurred to look much more massive. Like bodybuilder massive.

Some students tried to hide, but it was all useless as the sea orcs were all able to track them all down with their enhanced hearing and smell. Just like what is happening in a bathroom on the third floor right now.

00~At a police station~00

A NYC police station emergency call centre operator picked up the phone as someone had called them.

"Yes, this is the NYC police station emergency call centre." She said into the microphone attached to the headphones she's wearing. "How may I help you?"

"Is-is this the Police station?" A distressed filled voice could be heard from the speaker in the headphone. 

"Yes, that is correct." The operator said. She was a bit worried with how distressed the caller sounded "Please continue."

"Here, in our school- *hic*" The voice choked out as she tried her hardest not to cry. "There- there are people attacking u-us." 

'What?! A school shooting? A terrorist attack?' The operator thought. She was shocked. She then asked the student. "Where are you hiding?"

"I-i'm hiding in the bathroom" The student said softly, trying not to make any sound to not alert the attackers. "I-i was with a friend...But she...she..."

Student trembled after remembering what happened to her friend, but was brought out of her thought by the operator's hurried and serious toned voice. 

"How many attackers are there?! Are they school shooters or terrorists?! Are they nearby!?"

"No... I-I don't know... I hear too many screams..." The student weakly uttered. "A-am I going to die...?"

"Please calm down, and listen to me." The operator said, trying to calm the student down. "The SWAT team is heading there right now! They will never abandon you students, so please calm down until this is over! Do you understand?"

"Really...? T-then I-I'll live" The student muttered softly. Hope slowly began to fill her, until it all came crashing down when the bathroom stall door she was hiding behind got ripped open. 

"AH! Save me!" The shouting voice of the student and sound of flesh ripping and blood splattering can be heard from the headphone. "I don't want to die!"