Chapter 8: My Name is...

A/N Here's the new chapter! I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

"But i guess it can't be help. Your opponent IS half primordial after all." The spirit sighed. "It's time Arashi, say my name, and go kick his ass" After that, the spirit went faded out of existence back into Arashi's innerworld and time went back to normal as everything began to move again. Arashi then began to struggled to get up.

Damian was on his way to kidnap a certain son of Poseidon when he felt something wrong. He turned around and saw Arashi slowly getting back up with a golden aura flowing out of the demigod. The sand around them started to swirl around Arashi, with some parts sparkling from the sunlight.

"God fucking damn it, I can't even kill someone right." Damian grumbled bitterly. "This must be why my siblings don't like me. I'll just have to kill more to earn their respect!"

"Oi Danny, wanna see something cool?" Arashi asked.

"Uh...sure"

"Great." Arashi grinned, then hold his zanpakuto to the side.

"Come forth and take command of the sands of time," Arashi spoke firmly "Jikantōketsu!"

With that, the golden aura around began to spread out with golden sand, that appeared out of nowhere, began to swirl around Arashi before it explode out away from the demigod. During that, the sand around them got picked up and swirled around Arashi making it looked like a small tornado was around him. After that, the aura and sand exploded away from Arashi. The sand stayed in the air, blocking Damian from seeing what the fuck exactly what happened to the demigod.

As the sand cloud cleared out, Damian could see that Arashi was standing there at the exact same spot he was before the magic show. What was different was his sword and his clothing. Before, he wore a t-shirt, and loose pants as to not restrict his movements. Now, he's wearing white shihakusho but the lower parts were black. Over it he's wearing a black haori. The haori had golden designs of clocks on it, and at the back there is a golden grandfather clock design on it. He was also wearing sandals with socks. Who the fuck would wear sandals with socks.

 Who the fuck would wear sandals with socks