Chapter 1: The Beginning

A/N: Alright people, this is my first fanfic so it may suck. English is also not my first language, so expect grammar mistakes. I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more. The beginning chapters may be a bit short, but it will get longer later. I think. No flames. Plz

Just to let you all know. There will be ooc characters. It's inevitable. I'll try, but this is my first fanfic. so no hate. Plz

Enjoy

00000

In a world of gods and monsters, the Earth had been saved from itself by the 7 demigods of the prophecy; Jason Grace, Piper Mclean, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Annabeth Chase, and Percy Jackson. They were able to blow up Gaia to sleep but in the process, they lost Leo. Fortunately, he was resurrected by the Physician's cure. Now, he's got a thousand years old gf and a workshop somewhere in America. 

Now, the Second Giantomachia is over with Gaia and her children, the Giants yeeted into their father, Tartarus. The sevens just live their normal demigod lives while staying in contact. I could continue on about them, but this story isn't about the Sevens. There's 5 books already published about their adventures plus thousands upon thousands of fanfic about them, and 5 more books about 2 of the members and a goat boi, and a shit load more fanfic about them. Especially about Perseus or Percy as he preferred to be called.

The Fate's decided that they don't want to mess with Perseus' fate anymore. It got boring watching the same person fighting and defying fate over and over and over and over again. They considered cutting his string. Then they thought with his will power and pure plot convenience, his string will probably fix itself back together so they just don't bother. He had crashed his funeral before, what's to say he can't just Uno reverse Thanatos and walk away. So, they decided to find a new vict- I mean, hero. Yeah yeah, hero. Hero.

00000

Arashi was not having the best of life. First, his mum left him and his dad when Arashi was a toddler. A fucking toddler. That's fucked up. It's even more fucked up than when Rosa told Amy that she doesn't want babies but think they're adorable as fuck. Second, he was expelled from his school for some stupid reason. Like how was he supposed to know that the maths teacher had a fear of guns. He just joked that the square root looks like a gun, and now the teacher's going to therapy. It was a joke for fuck's sake. Now he had to leave another school. That's like the 5th time in his life. Now this is where the story begins.

Arashi was taking the long route home. He was delaying the time when he had to tell his dad he got expelled, for a dumb reason no less. His dad wasn't very strict but he had huge expectation for Arashi. His dad always expect him to be great at a lot of things. He always said that "Arashi-kun, I expect big things from you. Even if you were to get expelled, at least do something grand. Like setting fireworks in the school hallways and flying into the sunset or something." He was thinking of doing that when he graduate high school, but as you can see or read, that would be difficult since he's expelled. He also can't fly, but that's not important.

He's currently walking under a bridge, when he heard a low growl behind him. He slowly turned his head all horror movie style to see a black rabid wolf. It seems to be made out of shadows, and light was being sucked into the wolf's body. It had fiery red eyes that glowed in the dark.