Chapter 2: Welcome to Camp Half Blood

A/N: I kinda want to put something here but don't know what. So hi I guess. Wait I remember now what I wanted to put here. Took me 2 days. I'm ashamed of my pitiful excuse of a memory.

I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

Arashi woke up feeling like shit. He also vaguely remembered feeling like shit before passing out. He tried to open his eyes but immediately regret it after he saw that the room he was in was bright and a light bulb was directly above him. Who does that.

"Who the fuck is the interior designer of this place, and where can I find them" He murmured bitterly.

He blinked rapidly to let his eyes adjust to the light. He looked down and saw that he was wearing some orange shirt with a pegasus on it with something written at the bottom that he didn't bothered to read. He looked around and saw a guy around his age sitting near the bed he was lying on. He had blonde hair, sun-kissed skin, blue eyes, and some freckles. Nearby on a nightstand by his bed, was a glass of what looks like cooled apple juice.

"So you're finally awake" said the blonde. "We were beginning to worry you won't wake up, and don't worry about finding the guy who designed the room. He's long gone."

"Well fuck. Anyways where am I, who are you, and why do I feel like shit?" Arashi groaned. He was kind of annoyed that he wouldn't be able to track the designer and blind him with a bright flas-he mean have a little talk with him.

"Well, my name is James Galen, and I am your doctor. We ar-"

"Aren't you a little young to be a doctor, Galen-san?" Arashi muttered, but it was loud enough for James to hear it.

James paused. Slightly annoyed that he was interrupted, and confused at the suffix at the end of his name. He then tried to calm his nerves slowly.

"Yes, yes I am. And as I was saying, we are in the infirmary of Camp Half-blood. Welcome by the way. So if you don't mind me asking, what was the suffix when you said my name?" James continued.

"Thanks I guess. As for the suffix, as you may see I am half Japanese. We use honorifics when addressing someone else. San is similar to Mr. in English. And what exactly is this "Camp Halfblood"?"

"I see. Well, Camp Halfblood is a camp for demigods or halfbloods as we are called. For example, I am a son of Apollo, the greek god of medicine, the sun, music, the plague, and many more that I did not bother to remember because they weren't important enough."

Arashi wasn't sure what to think about this. So he pulled out his phone to call a psychiatric hospital, but James  slap the phone out of his hand. Arashi starred at his hand, then slowly look up to James. Then look back at his hand then look up to James again. Arashi repressed the urge to punch James and ask calmly.

"You could've just told me not to use my phone"

"Sorry. When demigods use technologies, it sends some kind of signals to monsters in the vicinity of where they are. So you should avoid using your phone." James apollo-gised. A/N Sorry, not sorry.