Chapter 4: Holy Shit!

A/N Hello. I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

That night he took his belongings to the Thetis cabin. His dad didn't brought much. Just some shirts, pants, tooth brush, tooth paste, soap, shampoo, etc. He was the only child of Thetis in Camp Halfblood too. It's not like he minded that, he enjoyed being alone in his cabin. Plus he's the cabin counselor, so he can pretty much do whatever he wanted.

It was around 23:55. He couldn't sleep for gods know what. He was rolling around in his bed, feeling restless. As the time near midnight, he noticed that it was strangely quiet. Too quiet. Then the clock strike midnight as time slowed down to a still. The clock no longer ticking.

Then like magic, a glowing hour glass appeared out of thin air in front of him. The sand in the hour glass were slowly trickling down like a countdown. Then his mind was slowly filling with knowledge of time. He knew the exact time right now.

"Guess I don't need a watch anymore" Arashi mused. He wasn't sure what to do with the knowledge, but he got it in his mind now. So...

Then as the last grain of sand had fallen down the hour glass, he felt a rush of power. It felt energising to him. The hour glass started to crack as the sand flowed out of it, and swirled around him. A luminescent blue blob then emerged from his chest, and the sand began to swirled around the blob. It then formed a long blob of sand the length of a sword in front of him. It glowed then disappeared, leaving a sheathed katana. It's handle was black with dark blue cloth wrapped around it. The hand guard was golden. It had a swirl design that connects a circle to the sword. He pulled the sword out and saw that the blade looked to be made out of a silver coloured metal.

A/N This is what the hand guard looked like, except that it's golden

"Holy shit." Arashi murmured. "It's like a zanpakuto from bleach.

A/N of course that's what he thinks about when he sees a katana.

"Oi! You're the one who made me like this!"

A/N Touché

"Indeed, it is like a zanpakuto." Said an ancient and powerful voice. "The only one of its kind in existence."