Prologue

"K-Kokichi!" The boy with dark blue hair shouted as he reached his hand out for an object in a smaller males hand.
"What's there to hide, Shuichi? Must be something really embarrassing!" Kokichi's purple eyes shimmered as he slowly unfolded the paper in his hand.
There was a pause of silence as Kokichi read the note, making Shuichi shiver.
"Is this..?" The purple haired boy locked eyes with Shuichi, staring deeply into his hazy green eyes.
"It was from a long time ago.." Shuichi mumbled as he started to turn away. Kokichi frowned a little and took a deep breath.
Shuichi's smile quickly faded as he saw Kokichi crumbling the note in his hand.
"Kokichi!" Shuichi yelped as he tried grabbing the paper again.
"I still wanted that!" Kokichi yanked his hand away from him with a slight growl.
"No! You need to let go of Kaede! You can't go back and change it so you might as well look forward to the future! That's what she wanted you to do, right? So why the hell are you still acting like a sad piece of trash!" Kokichi snapped as he threw the paper to the ground.
Shuichi's eyes widened as he scooted away from him. Is this what the true Ultimate Supreme Leader looked like?
Kokichi's face stayed stone cold until he finally cracked a giggle.
"Nehehe! I can be kinda intimidating sometimes can't I? Anyways, yeah you need to lay off on the whole Kaede thing. You're being a total drag and I don't want to play with a depressed emo!" Kokichi stated as he seemed to return back to his normal playful self.
Shuichi turned away, starting to get lost in his thoughts.
'Maybe.. Maybe Kokichi is right. I need to move forward. I can't just sit here and morn over her death. I can do that whenever I get out of this place. For now, I need to focus on myself and of course making sure everyone stays in line.'

"Helloooooo? Earth too Shuichi! Hey! Are you even listening to me?" Kokichi waved his hand in front of Shuichi's face, causing him to snap back to what he was doing.
"Oh, I'm sorry.. I guess I just got distracted." Kokichi giggled at this as he continued to swing his legs back and forth off the edge of his bed.
"I sure hope you last, Sihara-Chan."

That was the last good memory I had, before everything seemingly came crashing down again...

End
Hello and thank you for reading the prologue of this story. I will inform you that this will not be updated daily. But, I do have other books I'm working on that you can take a peek at if you're interested in the mean time! Thank you again.