"But deep down you wish Soon-hee texted you that... You want to go... I know it..."

"You know nothing then

"You know nothing then..." He pulled his hand away and fully opened the ajar door of the bathroom. "Make sure to not regret what decision you will make Shua... It will haunt you forever..." He said staring at his back. He slowly titled around to glare at his best friend. With a single nod he closed himself in the bathroom so he could take a p[eaceful bath.

It was hard for him... Really hard...

______________________________

Soon-hee spent her whole afternoon drawing something...

Not just something... She drew Jisoo once again... This time with more details and at the buttom of the canvas she wrote an 'I am sorry' in small letters.

(He drew this)

(He drew this)

It was the first time she was so immersed on what she was drawing. Nothing could catch her attention, only him. When she was over she held the necklace on her neck. Questions were travelling inside her head.

Will he show up? Why is he not replying to her text? Is he mad? He should be... But still she wanted to confess her true feelings for once in her life. She wanted to be candid and honest. That was the solution even if he chooses to leave after that.

"I came home..." Jihoon declared as soon as he walked in staring at the girl sitting on her ordinary stool, drawing. "H-Hi..." She whispered and Jihoon approached her canvas with his one hand tenderely caressing her shoulder.

"Are you going to forgive him?" He asked reading the black ink. "I am going to meet him... At 7..." She whispered. "Really?" He was happy with her final desiciom. "Yeah... Oh and I also made up with Minghao... Thanks to your evil tricks..." She pinched him and he laughed.

"So you are not gonna set me on fire and the throw my ashes in the sea?"

"That's one of my future plans..." She announced getting up. "Thank you so much Jihoon..." She announced and the boy seized her for a hug. It waas a really sentimental moment for both of them, feeling loved.