S T A Y . A W A Y

Soon-hee invaded the noisy classroom before the lesson starts this time.

Her eyes fell on Minghao sitting onto a random chair so she didn't lose the bargain to slid over and sit right next to him.

"You are here!"

"No I am not!" The guy stuck his tongue out to tease the already mad girl.

"Put this tongue in before I cut it!" He threatened him but just because she was mad at Jisoo.

Minghao slowly got his tongue in trying to protect himself.

"Are you in... those days of the month again?" He asked tring to regain a certain distance.

"Are you trying to say something?" The girl shoot some daggers with her eyes at the perplexed boy.

"N-No! Of course not." He looked to his front trying to avoid her.

"Aishhhh I can't believe this! Aish Aish aish!" She said bumping her head onto the harsh table.

"Yahhh are you crazy?" Minghao held her head with both of his hands like it was a watermelon.

"Stop hitting your head and explain!"

"Explain what?"

"Why the hell are you bumping your head onto a table? That's not normal of you! You usually punch the walls! That's a new reaction!" He said as her eyes fiercely looked at him.

"I HATE JISOO... Do you know his last name?"

"Why would you want to know his last name If you hate him!"

"WHATS HIS FREAKING LAST NAME MINGHAO?"

"HONG!!!!!!" He screamed trying to get as far as he could from the mad girl.

"W-why tho?" He squeaked petrified.

"Cause I wanna say that I hate Hong Jisoo! Not just Jisoo! I wanna be specific. I want the world to know that I hate that douch bag and not mislead anyone..."

"You are crazy..." he whispered and the girl snapped her head towards him.

"What?"

"Nothing!" He gulped.

"Now let's relax... Shall we?!" Minghao suggested and the girl exhaled and inhaled in peace.

"Yeah... Let's relax... Cause I really had something to tell you... Phew..." She finally regained some inner peace and was ready to speak.

"So..." She said but someone interrupted her.

"Hey Lola!" He said scooting right next to her. A whimper of anger gets out of her as she tries to restrain herself and not choke him.

 A whimper of anger gets out of her as she tries to restrain herself and not choke him