I T S . A . D E A L

Minghao followed Soon-hee to the entrance of the college until their tracks stopped at the garden

"But can I know why do I have  to keep your name as a secret?" He playfully asked her as the girl tugged her books vaguely closer to her chest.

"Keep it a secret for a day...!"

"That's stupid!"

"No! Jisoo is stupid!" Announcing that statement Minghao tries to figure out what that means.

"That waiter? Why?" He asked fully unaware of the situation.

"He goes to the same college with us!"

"I know... he lives in the dorms! Like me...!"

"Are you roommates?" Soon-hee gasped but Minghao reassured her.

"You already know that I don't have a roommate pabo! He has... He lives across the building pretty far away from me!" Minghao reminds the facts to the flustered girl.

"Oh!"

A moment passes without someone breaking that unpleasant silence but Minghao found the strength to step up.

"Soon-hee-ah?" He muttered while his hands traveled into his pocket.

"Mmhm?" She mumbled.

"I know you will say no again... But you should live with me in the dorms! You don't have to live with your brother for the rest of your life... College is really cool and you need to start living your life!" Minghao grabbed the bargain to wake his friend up from this imagination she has about life.

"We've already talked about this, Fairy! I am not ready for that..." her outlook remained the same from high school until now.

"But promise me you will think about it! You know, that I would love to live with you. I have a spare bed." He soothed the anxious girl.

A giggle escaped from her luscious lips as they both sat down on the grass. Minghao was making weird faces just to catch her chuckling.

Soon-hee was making fun of him, pointing at his face scornfully.

"So do you have work tonight?" She asked thinking of joining him to the cafeteria.

"Yes! I have a pretty busy schedule at the cafeteria today to be honest." She awkwardly scratched her head.

"Do you maybe want some company?" Her coie playfully changed as she hoped for an acceptance.

"Who? You?" The shy boy scratched his head.