Y E L L O W . D U C K

Soon-hee was searching through her clothes for the perfect outfit. She was so anxious that she forced Minghao to rate every outfit every time she was walking out of the bathroom. The poor guy was sitting on his bed rating clothes for a long long... long time.

"So How is this?" She asked, walking out of the bathroom. For Minghao's bad luck it seemed like sleep took him over. 

"Yah Wake up!" She threw her slipper at him and the guy bounced petrified. "It's a-an 8!!" He said in a snap of a second when he woke up. "8 is not good  enough..." She frowned crossing her arms frustrated. 

"Nooooo It is... Please Soonieeeee... We are here from early noon and it's..." He looked at his clock. His mouth went agaped realizing the time spam he lost this saturday.

"Wait what? It's six? WE ARE HERE FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS?" He got up pissed

"Wait what? It's six? WE ARE HERE FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS?" He got up pissed. The girl looked at her clock. "SIX? Joshua will be here at any minute... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? He can't see me wearing an 8..." The girl started biting her nails in fear. 

"I am not gonna waste my time any more... You are gonna let Joshua see you with this outfit, wether you like it or not..." Minghao ordered her while his index finger was pointing at her direction. 

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

And the bell of the door rang. Minghao slyly smirked with that smile of a dork the girl surely hates and finds irritating. "Too lateee..." He sang and approached the door. Soon-hee ran to find her shoes and wear them. 

"Dumpling head..." She whispered while putting her shoes on. Minghao smiled widely at her and then opened the door. His eyes locked with Joshua's right away. 

"Dude thank god you came on time..." He whispered. 

"Why? What happened?" 

"You saved my life..." He whispered once again and they both giggled. Soon-hee appeared in the door frame when she was finally ready. "Tsk Tsk drama queen..." She whispered and pushed him a little. 

Her eyes met the boy in front of her. He was so beautiful but she needed to hide the fact she thinks he is attractive. Joshua scanned her and then smiled.