☆(22.10.2020)☆Night 2☆

Last night I did quite a few methods at the same time (if that's where I'm going wrong, please let me know!) but I feel like I made it quite close! 

I tried the heartbeat method and put my headphones under my bed on full volume so I could hear what was playing from underneath the pillow. I then played a heartbeat and, since we never hear Kokichi hum, I used Kokichi singing the caged child song. My script was also under my pillow.

I spread myself out like a starfish as said in the raven method, and counted to 100 with affirmations between each number. When I got to 100, I started to switch back and forth between the double staircase method and the alice in wonderland method. 

During this, my arms and legs went completely numb and at one point I could feel tingles and vibrations in my left hand's thumb. Once I had finished the methods a couple times, I tried to get to sleep (as you're meant to when you finish the double staircase method) but I couldn't because my neck started to hurt and I had gotten a headache.

Once again, I had to turn to my side, I tried to do the double staircase method again though before I fell asleep.

I didn't make it, unfortunately, but next time I am going to for sure!