☆(21.10.2020)☆Night 1☆

Yesterday was my first attempt at shifting to my desired reality and while I didn't make it, here are my results!

I started off by doing both the raven method and the double staircase method at the same time, along with the pillow method since my script was under my pillow, where I would count the steps of the staircase to 100 and then imagine someone from my desired reality at the top of the staircase to take me to my desired reality. My arms went numb which was to my advantage because then I could imagine holding onto the staircase's bannister, and at one point I could actually see the outline of the stairs. I did this a couple of times because I kept losing my focus, and when I got to the top, Himiko Yumeno was there to guide me to my desired reality.

Unfortunately, I fell asleep at one point and woke up a little later. I tried to do the raven method again, but I got too uncomfortable when my limbs started to go numb, so I turned on my side and started to try the Sunni method. I'd fallen asleep again but in the middle of my dream, I suddenly woke up on the floor of a strange room. My body felt heavy as I got up from the floor and it felt very real so I assumed that I had made it to my Waiting Room. 

The room was very bare, there were only a bed and a wardrobe, but I didn't have a concrete idea of what my Waiting Room was going to look like, so this is understandable. I must've fallen asleep in my Waiting Room because then the dream I was in continued until it was morning and I had to wake up.

☆If you guys have any good tips for imagining, please let me know! I often find my mind wandering to different realities (In fact, I remember that while I was trying to shift, my mind wandered to the Ace Attorney reality, so I may write a script for that and try shifting if anyone is interested how that would go!)☆