"Mhm." I nodded my head before rushing out of the tent.

"Where are you going?" James called out after me.

"Away from you." I gave him a fake smile.

He sighed and shook his head. "Seriously, Mae! I'm trying, I've been trying to apologize. What do I have to do to get you to be my sister again?" James asked. His friends walking towards us.

"I don't know James, just give me time alright. I know it seems like I'm overreacting but it hurt coming out of your mouth. The boy I always looked up to, my best friend, my brother. I just- I don't know, look I gotta go to the hospital wing now alright." I said turning around to see the three boys standing there.

"Congratulations," they all said smiling awkwardly.

I just rolled my eyes and walked past them.

~

As soon as I walked through the doors, Regulus was being dropped onto a hospital bed. I made my way to the chair at the side of said bed.

"Well look who it is, the reason I'm in here," he said rolling his head to the side to look at me.

"Yeah sorry about that, I gotta do what I gotta do to win, you'd do the same."

"You are such a dirty player." he laughed. "And yeah maybe I'd of done that to someone, but not to you."

This, even though I didn't want it to, made me blush a little. "Is someone trying to flirt?" I chuckled.

"I don't know, is someone wanting it to be flirty?"

"Maybe someone does." I bit my lip, holding back a smile.

We stared at each other for a few moments before a loud boy came in through the double doors.

"Look at that, my little brother got his arm broken by his girlfriend." Sirius laughed.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend."

Reg and I blurted out at the same time.

"Whoa," he threw his hands up. "yeah okay, not yet anyway." He winked.

"What are you even doing here?" Reg asked his older brother.

"Well mainly to talk to your girlfriend-"

"We're not dating!" we both shouted at the same time again, cutting him off.

Once again he threw his hands up "Yeah right, sorry. Anyway, to talk to Madeline. And of course visit my little brother, whom I love so so much." He smirked.

"Oh shut up," Regulus said, rolling his head back to my direction.

"And what do you need to talk to me about?" I asked Sirius.

He smiled then nodded his head towards the door. "Let's walk."

I looked down at Reg and rolled my eyes. "See you later."

~

We got outside and just walked around the grassy field in the courtyard.

"So?"

"So, can't you just forgive him already? He knows he messed up and he regrets it every day, and quite frankly, this has gone on long enough." He looked down at me.

"Maybe," I said looking back at him. "This doesn't mean I'm gonna be hanging out with you all again. I have my own friends, which over these past couple of weeks, we've gotten a lot closer. And it'll just be really awkward because of Moony."

"Rightttt, and by friends you mean Regulus don't you?" he smirked. "Just date already oh my god, anyone can see that you two clearly have feelings for each other."

"I do not!" I slapped his arm.

"You so do! And he likes you too, I can tell." he winked.

"speaking of people liking other people," I looked at a group of girls giggling while obviously staring at Sirius. "Can't you just choose one already? Practically every girl in this school fancies you." I laughed.

"You are such the subject changer, but, I know, I'm very handsome, why wouldn't they fancy me?" He smirked.

"Oh you are so full of yourself" I shoved his arm while laughing and walking back where we came from.

He stood there and called out to me. "Just because you are denying your love for my brother, doesn't mean I am gonna stop trying to get you two together!" He laughed.

I just raised a thumbs up, not turning to look at him.