I spread out my hands: "It's not me, I swear.""Aside from you, who else would do that?"Wendy didn't believe me.

I was confused and disappointed. It seemed thatWendy standing in front of me was not the samegirl joking with me in the street the other day.She was sitting behind my motorcycle andhugging me tightly.That girl wouldn't question me.It was Wendy from the Sea Smart SoftwareCompany who questioned me. 

I couldn't tell Wendy of who was behindZhengwen Gong's incident.Because the people of Gong's family must haveinquired her about it, and Wendy's family musthave asked too, but I'm not sure whether shewould tell them.

Zhengwen Gong certainly knew that Bansha didit, but without evidence, Gong's family could notask the police in Chiang Mai to investigate on thecase. 

But it would be different if I told the truth.Even if this did not count as evidence, I wouldbetray Bansha by doing so, and I would have ahorrid reputation. 

With Wendy questioning me, I laughed. Insteadof answering it, I lit a cigarette, took a deepbreath, and asked, "President Wendy, you alreadyknow how Zhengwen Gong is. Is he worth yourattention?" 

Wendy still looked expressionless: "I don't careabout him, but he has always been my friend, andthe relationship between our two families hasalways been very good. What's more, I don't careabout him, but I want to know whether you arebehind this."

I shook my head and said: "I've said it. I didn't doit.""Who would that be?"

"President Wendy, think about the kidnappingcase that happened some time ago. Who wasoffended?" 

Wendy frowned and thought for a moment, andshe asked, "Do you mean Bansha and the guynamed Anzhi Tong?"I let her figure it out for herself."Is that Bansha or Anzhi Tong?" She asked again.I shook my head and said: "I don't know. It's notme."

"Tom, you have to know. It's a serious matter.Zhengwen Gong might not be able to walk forthe rest of his life, even if he did somethingwrong before, you should not use violence toavenge him. This is too extreme and cruel, andGong's family will not let go of this."

I laughed and said, "He deserves it. Isn't itextreme when he ordered people to kidnapchildren? Didn't he know it was critical to do that?As for the Gong family... What they're about todo is none of my business. I didn't do it anyway. Ifthey dare to find me, I will make them regret it."

"And it's none of your business. You don't haveto know who did it. It's not good if you know toomuch."Wendy looked at me for a while, shook her headinexplicably, and turned away without saying aword. 

When Wendy was at the door, she suddenlyturned and said, "Tom, Uncle Cheng told me thatthe Gong family said you caused this incident andwanted to find someone to retaliate against you. Ihave asked Uncle Cheng to tell Gong's family notto mess around, but I don't know whether theywill listen."

"Thank you." I nodded at Wendy

Chapter 126 Revenge

Her tone eased: "Starting from tomorrow, we willgo to BTT Group, and get ready to take over thework here. I have asked BTT Group to issue thedocuments for you. In a few days, you will get thedocuments to change the visa to a business visa,and the company will start preparing for theChiangmai branch." 

"Thailand has stricter access requirements forforeign-funded enterprises, and the proceduresmay be troublesome, but it shouldn't be a bigproblem. It just takes some time. I have discussedit with general manager Zhou. You will be incharge of the company here in Thailand at thattime. After the registration is finalized, I will talkto you in detail about the salary and work plan."