"Not using your full power, Belial?"

"I don't need it, I just need to stop you having a stick up your ass." 

"Ohhh! Very well, I'll not use my full powers either to show not to raise a hand against me!" 

Without any words exchange, both of them clash with their fists like boxers in a ring. No demon in hell didn't witness this battle take place as Lucifer seals the room with his powers from any prying eyes. 

Blood and fists were exchange behind closed doors. 

+++

Chopping carrots with a sharpen knife, Alastor is cooking dinner for himself and the residence of the hotel. The sound of the knife and the wooden chopping block brought some sort of distraction for him. It has been hours since Belial left the hotel's grounds. This doesn't feel right for the radio demon as he is use to her presence. He moves to the pot of boiling broth to pour in the sliced carrot pieces. 

He moves to chop down the rest of the vegetables with his sharp knife. Being a professional chef, Alastor is able to do his job well. As he cut down the cooked chicken, memories of Belial's confession comes through. 

"I like you, Alastor." 

Her confession echoes in his head since that day. The sight of her pink cheeks made him almost lost his breath. Those very words made him lost his composure. He is quite lucky that she can't see his darken cheeks and the smile of his face stretch wider than ever before. Alastor never thought that this fallen angel would develop affection towards a demon like him. He felt unbelieve elation as those words left her lips. Nothing could describe how he felt that that moment. 

No one could make his blood sing with joy nor challenge him to become better except the fallen angel. The only other person who makes feel a sense of joy was his mother. Bless her soul, she did everything she could to make Alastor happy. He thought she would be there to watch him grow up the best man but death took her away from him. Alastor misses his mother but he is glad his mother is up there in heaven rather be here in the misery of hell. 

To think the individual who caught his attention is a fallen angel living in hell, Alastor silently chuckles at the thought. Once he heard that confession, underneath the deepest pits of his black heart has the answer for her. Just as he is about to give his reply, she stops him - to give him time. 

How foolish his darling Belial is! 

Does she not know the meaning behind his words of endearment nor his actions? 

It seems that his darling Belial is quite clueless in the art of romantic endeavors. No matter, he will just have to make his actions loud and clear when she comes back from her trip. He could imagine what reactions she will give him when Alastor call her darling again or give a simple peck on her forehead again.

 "Aunt Bel, what happen to you?!" Charlie's voice rung out throughout the hotel. This instantly caught Alastor's attention as his ears stood straight up, alert. Alastor summons a few shadows to watch over the food as he disappears from his spot. 

Appearing in the middle of the lobby, his red eyes caught sight of Belial siting at the love seat with darken bruises and dry blood cling to her skin and clothes. Her once neat clothes are covered with small tears, wrinkles, and spots of dry blood. Her jacket looks the same as the morning when she left. Belial wipes the corner of her mouth with her left hand. 

In front of Belial is her fretting niece and Vaggie. "Oh, this? It's nothing Pup!" Belial tries to reassure Charlie but no luck. "T-this is nothing, Aunt Bel! You are hurt...I shouldn't have let you go to-" Charlie sniffles but Belial silence her by pulling her in a embrace. "It's nothing bad, Pup. I can promise you that." Belial whisper something to Charlie as the princess of hell controls herself then gives her a small smile. 

Not wanting to stay in the side lines any longer, Alastor made his presence known. "My dear Belial!" The couple tense up from the sound of his static voice. Alastor moves towards Belial for a close up of her injuries. "You look terrible!" He exclaims which made Belial chuckle. "I know that." She replies. Alastor holds her right hand up for closer inspection. This gesture made Belial tense up. To have this demon in close proximity isn't good for her heart, Alastor caught on quickly base on the faint pink cheeks begin to form. 

He turns to the women. "No need to worry yourself, Charlie! I'll handle this." Alastor told them. Vaggie's eyes narrow with protest. Charlie is caught off-guard by his declaration. Just as she is about to speak up, Alastor swept Belial off her feet with a wide grin. The couple watch Belial's mouth drop open from this sudden action. This gives the feeling of warning towards anyone who tries to lay another hand on the fallen angel. 

Unless they want to anger the radio demon. 

"We'll be back soon, don't you worry!" He ends the conversation by teleporting himself and the women in his arms away. They certainly have much to talk about behind closed doors. 

+++

A/N: 

There you go, a fist brawl between siblings. Don't worry, they didn't kill each other since they care about each other (even if Lucifer doesn't want to admit it outloud). 

Anyways, enough of my rambling. 

I would like to introduce one of my Hazbin Hotel Ocs (which I create for fun). 

Maybe I'll make an Original Character Book to show more details about them. 

Williams, Lillian

Williams, Lillian

- Death: 1898, 18 Years old. 

- English woman

-Demon name: "Lady in Black" - Not an overlord but she can protect herself. 

- Sent to Hell because of [Unknown]

- Since she was sent to Hell, she spends her time wandering and mourning for her life and other sensitive things. 

-She is quite dangerous to be around since her children would protect her from harm. To signal when she is nearby is the sound of her weeping.

-She labels the ghosts as her children. 

- Lillian is quite a master at sewing, knitting, crocheting. The one thing that stood out is her skills in embroidery. 

- Lillian is soft towards younger demons who are children or bears the appearance of a child. She will insist labeling herself as their momma. 

- More information will come soon...if anyone is interested.

-BUN BUN 

+++