Part 16

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Deeangjlo Lavar Black~Dee|

Excuse any mistakes

"What you say?" I bit my lip stroking in and out of India as I recorded her with my other hand

She gave me consent to record.

"I said fuck Durk." She moaned and I threw my head back going faster and deeper each stroke.

"Who this pussy belong too?" I grabbed her hair with my free hand.

"Y-you." She moaned clenching her walls around my dick.

"Fuck." I groaned tightening my grip around her hair and going faster hitting her g-spot each stroke.

"Who this pussy belong to India?" I licked my lips listening to her whimper.

"Dee." She moaned and I smirked stoping the video and tossing the phone somewhere on the bed.

Feeling myself about to nut I pushed my dick all the way into her smacking her ass I busted inside of her.

(I'm trynna bust all on uu😗✌🏼, Ight lemme stop😭.)

I pulled out and flipped India around smirking at her.

I looked down at her glissing pussy and started rubbing my dick against her clit making her moan.

Grabbing her neck I pushed myself into her making me throw my head back.

"Fuck." I groaned speeding my pace making her moan uncontrollably.

____________

"Wassup."  I dapped Chazz as I walked in meek house.

"Sup Jesus." Chazz laughed and I sucked my teeth.

"Them jokes getting old." I yawned sitting down looking at manny as he mugged me.

"What bitch." I mugged him back.

"I know y'all still ain't on that." I sucked my teeth and he shook his head pulling his phone out.

"Acting like a bitch today." Chazz shook his head.

"Ain't nobody acting like a bitch I just don't fuck with him." Manny shrugged.

"Sound like bitch shit to me." I shrugged.

"Manny you the only one that's still mad about that situation it ain't even that deep, the shit old now." Chazz stale faced him.

"Fuck ever." Manny muttered and I chuckled looking at meek as he came down the stairs.

"Wassup." I looked at him and he stared at me.

"See meek still on it too so don't sit here and try to say I'm the only one mad about the situation." Manny scoffed looking at meek as he stared at me.