Part 3

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

  |Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

             Excuse any mistakes

"You really wearing that to school?" Ace laughed while I examined my outfit in the mirror

I had a pair of king's baggy ass grey Nike sweat pants on with one of ace's hoodies I stole the other day and to top it off I had my yellow crocs on.

"You don't like it? I personally think I look like a bad bitch." I stuck my tongue out doing a li dance in the mirror.

"You look beyond hit, at least do something with your hair." Ace laughed.

I frowned looking at the messy bun in my head.

I really don't care how I look going to school cause the nigga I want barley there so what's the point?

"Tap tap tap in." I sung twerking in the mirror just to be kicked on the ground by king.

"Ouch bitch." I frowned standing up.

"That's what your hoe ass get." Ace laughed standing up from my bed.

"King you play to much son." I mugged.

"Y'all ready to go?" King shrugged.

"Yeah."

I grabbed my book sack my phone and my cup of ice and followed king and ace to king's car.

"I fuck with ya jacket." King nodded at me as I got in the backseat.

"Thanks brudda I took it from ace." I smiled and he snapped his head back at me.

"I knew that shit looked familiar gimme my shit." Ace frowned pulling on my new jacket.

"Move son you playing to much." I mugged.

"Why you even got a jacket it's hot as da fuck outside." King chuckled pulling out his parking spot.

"Cause it be cold as hell in the building."

"You probably got low iron."king laughed.

"Or you could be academic." Ace held his finger up as if he made a point.

"Nigga huh?" I asked confused.

"Stop tryna play stupid academic is when you get cold fast I think." Ace squinted.