Part 47

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

"I ain't your custody hoe, what the fuck you keep on cuffing me for? Thinking I'm cheating and telling you lies but you the one st-st-stuttering tho

"I ain't your custody hoe, what the fuck you keep on cuffing me for? Thinking I'm cheating and telling you lies but you the one st-st-stuttering tho." I danced on the bed.

"Li bitty bitch you need a tutor thinking you gangsta but you ain't no shooter, talking bout how you gon beat up this pussy but you know you be cumming quicker then a Uber." I bent over twerking.

"Mane NuNu get cho stupid ass off my bed." Nahmir sucked his teeth walking in his room.

"Yo shit bouncy." I laughed jumping up and down and he threw a shoe at me making me fall.

"Wow your evil." I shook my head getting off the bed.

"I told your goofy ass about standing on my bed, my bed is made for sitting or laying down only." He pointed.

"You act like somebody damn daddy." I shook my head watching him put his chain on.

"Hey it ain't my fault bitches call me daddy when I'm—"

"Okay anywaysss." I cut him off and he busted out laughing.

"Come here Nahmir." I stood on his bed so we could be the same size.

"Girl if you don't get yo goofy ass off my damn bed!"

"Come hereeeeee." I whined.

"No cause you finna do something dumb." He shook his head and I sucked my teeth.

"I'm serious come here." He walked towards me and I smirked.

"What—gir- why would you do that." He stale faced me and I busted out laughing holding his chain.

"I snatched yo shit boyyyyy." I laughed and he sucked his teeth grabbing the chain from me.

"I been wanting to do that since the first day we met." I blew out a breath and he scoffed.

"Girl go to hell." He grabbed his basketball.

"You ready?" He looked at me.

"Sir yessir." I nodded putting my shoes back on and we made our way out his house and to his car.

"How come your mother never home?" I asked as we got in his car.

"She do be home she just sleep during the day cause she work at night." He yawned pulling out his parking spot.

"She be shaking her ass on that pole ain't it?" I asked and he sucked his teeth.

"Tell her to hook me up please cause that's my dream job."

"My momma ain't no damn stripper dumb ass." He shook his head.

"What she do?"

"She a security officer at the hospital." He stopped at the red light and pulled out a bag of weed.