Part 2

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

  |Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

             Excuse any mistakes

"Man I knew Izzy stupid ass was going to jail when he called the judge 'Your majesty

"Man I knew Izzy stupid ass was going to jail when he called the judge 'Your majesty." Dior sighed.

"He really said that bitch?" Blu laughed and I just laughed with them.

Me Dior and blu been a trio since 8th grade.

Me and Dior been friends since 5th grade but when we met blu in 8th grade we were inseparable.

Ace and sleezy a different story me and ace are like family.

Before ace mother passed her and my mom were very close so me and ace was raised together like cousins.

I met sleezy freshman year he barely came to school and was always high off some pills.

When me and him got close I made him detox and start coming to school again, that's when I introduced him to everybody else.

All five of us are close now, I hope it stay that way.

"12th grade better be easy bro I'm tired of this bullshit." Blu sighed.

"Bitch we just started what could you possibly be tired of?" I laughed.

"Now that we the seniors we gotta pick our freshman's." Dior smirked in the camera.

"Mane you tow up." I laughed.

"Nah fuck the freshman's wassup with you and dula." Blu smirked in the camera.

Its been 3 weeks since dula transferred to our school BUT HE NEVER COME like this nigga will come one day and you just won't see him the rest of the week.

"Girl nothing he fine as fuck but he barley even come to school." I yawned.

"On god that nigga look scary." Dior laughed.

"Next time you see him ask for his number." Blu shrugged.

"I would but I be scared to talk to him sometimes." I chuckled.

"NuNu scared to talk to a nigga?" Blu gasped.

"All them niggas you got and you scared?" Dior shook her head.

"You boosting I don't got no niggas." I mugged the camera.

"Lie again so I can hang up." Blu stale faced me.