Part 34

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

"The fuck you mean I need a mask?" Ace scrunched his face up looking at the store owner

"You come back with mask or don't come back at all." The owner pointed.

"Bitch corona don't exist in Wattpad get the fuck out my face." Ace mugged pushing himself into the store.

"You will not be served unless you have a mask." The owner warned.

"Bitch if I come back in here with a mask it won't be to buy shit." Ace scoffed walking out and I busted out laughing.

"That shit ain't funny mane he know damn well I ain't got that fucking virus." Ace shook his head as we walked back to my house.

"If you rob his store I would like to attend." I nodded and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Goofy ass."

"I'm serious." I laughed looking at my phone seeing Blu calling the group chat.

"Yes?"

"You know somebody named A'mirrah?" Blu asked and I scrunched my face up tryna think.

"Nah Iont think so, why?"

"Cause she on live talking shit, Dior on her live cussing her out right now." She said making me raise my eyebrows.

"She talking shit bout me?"

"Yeah she saying how dula know where home is and he was just at her house last week and how you just a faze." Blu said and I raised my eyebrows even higher.

Que¿

"On god?"

"On Jesus sandles bitch."

"Bet." I hung up then called her back.

"What's her instagram name?"

"Imma send it to you."

"Bet." I hung up again.

"Y'all drama." Ace laughed as we sat on my porch.

"Who? I ain't drama I just don't like how my name in bitches mouth over a nigga." I shrugged and he chuckled shaking his head.

I looked at my phone seeing Blu sent me the live.

"Okay and bitch you pressed over a nigga that don't want you, baby you a quick buss down." Dior mugged the camera.

"Period." I nodded commenting to make my presence known.

"Like I said he know where home isssss." A'mirrah scoffed.