Part 5

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

"NuNu here?" I asked walking in the door seeing Niya and Chloe on the couch watching tv

"No she went to go do something and paid me to watch Chloe since you was gone." Niya shrugged and I nodded sitting across from them.

I looked at the tv then at Niya as she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"What the hell." I scrunched my face up looking at the couch seeing a red spot.

"AHHHHHHH DULAAAA." Niya screamed making me jump up and run to the bathroom.

"Oh shit." I looked at Niya who had blood on her hands and pants.

"You cut yourself or something." I raised my eyebrows looking at Niya who was crying.

"I- I'm bleeding." She cried.

"Come on we finna go to the hospital."

"No I started my period." She cried making my eyes go wide.

Ah hell nah.

"This your first period or something?" I asked pacing in front of the door.

"Yes." She frowned and I scratched my head.

"I know what chu gotta do." I snapped my fingers going in me and NuNu bathroom and grabbed one of her pads.

"Hmm." I opened it and threw it in the bathroom making it stick on her forehead.

"Oh my gosh." She shook her head covering her face in embarrassment.

"Hold on lemme call NuNu." I ran in the living room seeing Chloe still watching tv.

I grabbed my phone and called her only for it to go straight to voicemail making me suck the fuck out my teeth.

"Stupid ass." I mumbled FaceTiming the groupchat.

"Fuck yall gay asses doing?" I looked in the camera.

"Shit." "Chilling." "I'm not focking gay bitch."

"Bitch—anyway NuNu li sister started her period and I don't know what the fuck to do." I scratch the back of my head.

"Why you calling us like we got a pussy." Dee scrunched his face up.

"Right call NuNu dummy." Meek stale faced me.

"I did but she ain't answer." I sucked my teeth.

"Well sheit." Manny scratched his head.

"Is the blood and stuff all over her clothes?" Meek asked and I nodded walking back to the bathroom.

"Well give her a change of clothes dumb ass." Manny sucked his teeth.