Part Twenty One - $h!t

You woke i'm up in Shayne's arms, but not in either of your bunks. you were in the living room. You had totally forgotten what happened the rest of the night but you knew you had a massive headache.
You crept out of Shayne's grip and made your way to the kitchen. You were greeted with a few people, up and dressed. "Hey guys." you said  confused and rubbing your eyes.
They all turned and just stared at you. You panicked, "Is there something on my face?" you thought.
"What?" you finally blurted out loud.
"Sleep well?" Courtney finally asked.
"Uhm can't really remember." you said squinting.
"I bet." Keith said.
"You guys seem like you know more about last night than me. Care to explain?" You sighed.
"Well.." Ian said.
*FLASHBACK WHILE IAN IS EXPLAINING*
"So, you came home with Damien. Then to celebrate you said let's have a drink.
You went to the kitchen and grabbed the first bottle of alcohol you could see. We all sat in the living room and had a glass. It was good to see you and Dames happy again.
Then as you went to the toilet you grabbed another bottle and took it with you. You were taking a while so Shayne went and checked up on you." A flood of memories came back to you. Shayne had come to check up on you, you were so drunk. You remember opening the door to him and pulling him in by his shirt. As soon as he got in the room he locked the door then pinned you to the wall, one hand was around your waist one around your neck. He kissed you so deeply and passionately. He traced your tongue with his until you moaned in his mouth. His hand travelled from your waist to your jeans, he quickly undid the button and... "HEY Y/N?!" Ian shouted. "Are you listening?"
You nodded trying to forget about Shayne. "You were in there for a while. He didn't come back for ages either so Courtney went and eavesdropped on you two. But Court was probably more drunk then you so she wasn't much help."
Shayne walked in from the same direction as you from the living room. "Hey guys, what's up?" he yawned. All your eyes darted to him. He only looked back at you, and smiled. You blushed then turned back to Ian. "So?" You Said. 
"Oh yeah." Ian said. "You and Shayne were in there a while and Courtney fell asleep outside the bathroom. I came and helped Court to bed. While I did so Shayne came and drunkenly had a conversation with me. He slung his arms around me and told me how I'm a great boss and whatever. Then he spoke about you Y/N." Ian looked at you, a small smile in the corners of his mouth. "He said how beautiful and amazing you are. He told me about your little randevu's. He told me how much he appreciates you and how he loves you."
You stared at Ian shocked. Why did Shayne say that?
You looked at Shayne with confusion and anger in your eyes. He turned to you, worry painted across his face, his mouth gaped open before he finally sighed "Shit".