Part eight - Brotherly love

*Y/N pov*
Getting home from Shayne's at about 1pm, you were met by Harry and Damien sitting on the couch watching TV. They both turned to the door at the sound of the lock. "Hey guys." You said cheerfully. They both sat in silence looking at you expectantly. "Hello?" you persisted.
"Well?" Harry said.
"Well what?" you said hiding a grin.
"Well, you didn't come home last night and you're wearing the same clothes as yesterday. So?" Harry explained.
"I stayed at Courts, her house was much closer to the bar and it was easier than getting two Ubers." You lied.
"Oh." Harry said, almost disappointed.
Damien knew you lied and rolled his eyes at you, not seen by Harry.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get packed for SMOSH WINTER GAMES!" you yelled.

You shut your bedroom door and did a little dance like an excited teen.
Over the next few hours you picked out enough outfits for the next few weeks, a variety of hoodies, pants, swimsuits and pyjamas to cater to any situation.

Many scenarios of the upcoming weeks flooded into your mind: spending time with all your new friends, making new memories, trying new things, and how Shayne is going to keep you two private while proving himself to you.

"Y/N!" Damien yelled from the kitchen "Dinner!"
One of your favourite nights were Saturday nights as Harry worked late and Damien would always make you dinner and you would watch a movie together and chat about work. "Thanks Dames." you said smiling and taking a seat at the island opposite Damien.
"Soooo, how was last night." He said.
"Damien don't. We both know that you know what happened last night. Don't make me say it." You blurted.
"Okay pumpkin, i won't bring it up again." he said putting his hands up as a surrender.
"We're gonna just stay friends though, it's not fair on either of us to loose our jobs." you lied again.
"That's fair enough. As long as you're both happy." he replied.
"Yeah haha." you said, lying once again, before shoving the food in your mouth.
You and Damien had a great night chatting and watching a movie, a boring movie at that. You ended up falling asleep on the couch and Damien covered you with a blanket before going to bed.
You were woken at the sound of a door locking. Your eyes shot open to see Harry getting in, you looked at your phone, 4:06am.
"Shit sorry pumpkin!" Harry whispered. 
"It's okay." you said rubbing your eyes. Harry walked into the kitchen and grabbed some food, returning to the living room and sat with you on the couch.
"Can I ask you something Harry?" You asked.
"Of course pumpkin" Harry replied.
"Let's say, hypothetically, one of my friends slept with their coworker. And they ended up really liking each other but they're not allowed to be together because of the company rules. But he liked her first then she realised that she actually liked him a lot more than she expected she would and..." you rambled until Harry interrupted you by placing his hand on your arm.
"Hey, slow down. I'm sure your friend is fine." He said in a comforting tone. He tucked you into a hug. "I think this friend of yours needs to find out what their priority is, the coworker or their job. It should be easy, the heart wants what it wants."
Harry was always good at giving advice and cheering you up, he was especially good at relationship advice considering how many he had been in himself, but somehow they never worked out for him.
You pulled away from his hug with tears in your eyes from the heartfelt conversation.
"Hey kid. Don't be sad, that friend is an awesome and amazing woman who  has a kind and caring heart." He wipes a tear away from your face and hugged you again. "And that friend should probably go to bed because they have to be up early to go to winter games." He said with a wink.

Something told you that he caught on to your lie.