Part thirteen - The rule

You and Shayne both laid on the bed intertwined with one another, out of breath and sweaty. The event that just happened replayed in your mind; the way your contained yourself trying not to scream his name, the way he bit his bottom lip while looking at you and how you wished for this to be your everyday reality.
A while went by of just laying before anything was said "Hey Shayne?" You asked quietly.
"Yeah pumpkin?" He replied propping himself up on an elbow to see you properly.
"What's your middle name?" You asked inventively playing with a strand of hair.
"What?" He giggled.
"What's your middle name?" You repeated looking at him.
"Um thats random? Why?" He said.
"Not really."
"Yes really Y/N. What's it for? A book about me, stalker." He joked.
"Ha ha. No, it's a rule I have." You said.
"A rule?" He questioned now sitting up completely. His abs glistened with sweat and gave you butterflies.
"One of my rules is I can't date someone if I don't know their middle name." You said returning to that strand of hair.
"Date?" Shayne said shocked yet still smiling.
You sat up and looked at him "Yeah, date." You said.
He just looked at you for a moment "Robert." He said. "And yours?"
"Y/M/N" you said.
"That's cute." He replied with a smile.
"So, Shayne Robert Topp, will you be m..." you started.
"NO I WANNA DO IT!" He blurted covering your mouth for the second time that day. "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you be my...my... MY MARIO CART BUDDY?" He blurted. 
"Oh fuck off!" You said shoving his arm and turning the other way. Shayne wrapped an arm around you "Hey you didn't let me finish." He said, you turned to face him. "And my girlfriend?"
You hauled yourself on top of
him and showered him in kisses blurting "yes" in between each one. Shayne giggled holding your hips.
"Just our little secret" you said winking at Shayne then kissing him. You attempted to get up before Shayne grabbed your hand and pulled you into a kiss "You're mine now Pumpkin." He flashed a grin at you showing his white teeth. "Better get back before another shoot starts."
You got into the lodge before Shayne to prevent suspicion. Most people were up now and were chatting in the kitchen so they didn't seem to notice you come it. You quickly went to the toilet to freshen up and avoid any awkward conversations.

"Everyone in the main room!" Ian yelled. You all followed his orders and made your way to the front of the house. You noticed Shayne was back and gave him a smile before finding a seat next to Courtney. "Hey Courts." You said.
"Hey!" She replied energetically, smiling at you. "I didn't see you this morning where were you?"
"Oh yeah, I was um..." you started.
"Okay! So." Ian interrupted. You let out a relieved sigh.
"Today were doing the t-Rex race. So get ready and meet us down by the lake in a half hour!" Ian said.