Part fifteen - Dad?

You woke up again as one of the first. You got yourself ready and sat in the front room until someone else was there to keep you company. Damien pondered into the room with a coffee in hand "Oh, morning pumpkin." He said smiling at you, almost surprised. "Hey Dames." You moved so he could join you on the couch, after he sat down you curled up to his side and wrapped a blanket over the two of you. "Hey Y/N. You okay?" He said wrapping a arm around you and rubbing your knee.
"I'm okay." You said quietly. It was only 6am and there wasn't many people up and you were still tired.
You sunk further into the couch and tighter to Damien, making you feel safe, and had a short nap before being woken up by more people entering the front room. You sat up and woke yourself up for a moment before Ian came and sat next to you. "You alright Y/N?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm good, just not a great sleep I guess." You replied squinting from the light.
"Do you want a coffee or something to wake you up?" Ian replied genuinely concerned.
"I'd love one." You replied with a smile.
"MARI! MAKE AN EXTRA COFFEE FOR Y/N!" Ian yelled into the other room scaring you and Damien. "How do you take it?" He calmly said to you.
"S-sugar and milk." You stuttered.
"WITH SUGAR AMD MILK MARI!" He yelled again. Mari's head poked around the door and she looked an Ian with a a disgusted and confused look on her face. "Dude you don't have to yell that loud." She turned back to the kitchen to see Keith, Shayne and Noah stumble out of their bunks with their pyjamas on still. Their eyes were heavy and squinted.
"Really Ian?" Noah said frustrated.
"Come on man it's like 7!" Keith said in protest rubbing his eyes. Shayne said nothing but got closer and closer to Ian, who was still next to you on the couch. Shayne and Ian's faces were only a few inches apart when Shayne finally said "FUCK YOU!" He had a terrible Italian accent and had a finger pointing at Ian's head. "You sleep with one eye open from now on." You all burst out laughing at his terrible accent. He carried on with the joke laughing at himself more than anyone else was laughing. Shayne caught your eye and gave you a long look that you couldn't break if you wanted to.

You all completed a couple of not-so-difficult videos. You were all gathered around the campfire with s'mores and cocoa. A couple of people had guitars and were playing songs.
You felt content. You had Lasercorn to your right and Joven to your left, sharing a blanket over your shoulders with Joven.
You felt a vibration in your pocket, someone was calling you. You brought it out and checked, it was Harry.
You and Harry had stayed in contact with one another through your trip via text. He hadn't called you since you left, as not to disturb you.
You picked up as soon as you could and wandered away from the campfire.
"Hey Harry" you said gleefully.
"Hey Y/N." He said in monotone. "Um I need to tell you something." He sounded weak and exhausted.
"What is it?" You said alarmed.
Your mind filled with disasters that could have happened and pushed all your recent memories out of the way.
"Dad came to the apartment looking for you. He was very drunk." He said almost in pain.
"Harry what the fuck are you okay? Where are you now?" You said with tears filling in your eyes.
"I'm in hospital... he stabbed me." He said slowly.
You burst out crying trying to stay quiet.
"Are you stable? Where's dad? Are you safe? Which hospital? I'm coming to see you." You spluttered.
"Hey pumpkin, calm down. I'm fine, I have a police officer in my hospital room and all my vitals are fine. But dads not so good." Harry replied.
"What do you mean?" You asked bluntly.
"He had a heart attack. They've had to put him in an induced coma to keep his vitals in check. They don't know what's going to happen."
You felt angry and sad yet you couldn't feel anything. Your phone dropped to the floor as you burst out crying audibly then collapsed onto the floor.
Damien saw you and ran straight over to you engulfing you in his arms. "Hey pumpkin what's up?" He said very alarmed. Your eyes unleashed waterfalls of tears in his embrace. You pulled away from him slightly and stuttered "Harry's....Harry's in hospital"
Damiens face was shot with shock.
"And my dad is too.." you said weakly.