Part six - A night to remember

You hadn't had the chance to talk to Shayne before Damien hurried you home so he could watch some anime you had no interest in.

*Texts between you and Courtney*

Courtney-
Heyy! So we're going to the Rainbow bar at 8. Turns out the boys are coming too. Gurls night ruined:( Anyways, need a lift or meet us there? X

Y/N-
Oh well! it'll be nice to get to know them all. I'll get an Uber, thanks Court. x

Courtney-
What no, dont get an Uber! I'll get Shayne to pick you up, he lives the closest to you. See you then. Wear something cute ;) X

Y/N-
Okay thanks see you later x

You searched through your wardrobe looking for an appropriate 'fit'. You ended up going with a baby pink body-con dress and an oversized cropped black denim jacket. You curled your hair and applied your makeup and before you knew it there was a knock at the door. You heard the door open and Damien greet the person who knocked.
"Y/N it's for you." Damien yelled from the front of the house.
You grabbed a small black clutch with a gold chain and slung on some black chunky strapped heels and made your way to the front door. you were greeted by Shayne who was wearing black jeans and a deep red patterned shirt. He was unshaven and rugged but he was more attractive than ever.
"Hey pumpkin" he smiled.
"Oi! Watch it." you said giving him a hug. "You not coming Dames?"
"Nah, i've got 12 more episodes to watch!" Damien said excitedly wrapping himself up in a blanket and grabbing his bowl of popcorn.
"Okay man. I promise I'll look after her." Shayne laughed, first looking at Damien then looking you up and down.
You shut the door behind you, Shayne still staring at you silently. "You look nice." you said breaking the silence. He shook out of his trance to say "Uh oh um thanks." he scratched the back of his neck and looked away. "You look stunning" He looked back at you, smiled then looked at the ground.
The journey to the bar was short but you were entertained but Shane's singing. "Hey Shayne?" you said turning down the music as you pulled into the parking lot of the bar.
"Yeah?" he said concentrating on the parking.
"What did you want to tell me earlier?" You replied.
He stopped and looked you in the eyes, he paused. "It's not important. Let's go have a good night." He got out of the car and you did the same.

Upon entering the bar you were swarmed by a group of girls who all hugged you and shoved shots in your face. "Am I late? You all seem like you've had a lot already!" you laughed.
Mari gave you three shots of tequila "YOU HAVE TO CATCH UP NOW!" She yelled. You took all three with salt and lime and proceeded to have at least 4 after that, the exact amount is unclear to you but you know it was a few.
At the bar there was a karaoke machine that Courtney noticed, she dragged a few people over and all the rest followed. Except for Shayne who was sat in a booth opposite Wes they were both drinking what looked liked cocktails and were laughing at something that was said. You stumbled over trying to keep your balance. "WES!" you shouted kissing the top of his head.
"Hey Y/N!" Wes replied. "Not doing karaoke?"
"I can't sing Wes, I sound like a dying cat when sober so can you imagine what I'm like drunk?" You giggled.
"I bet you're not that bad." Wes replied.
"You didn't have to hear her on the way over belting her lungs out." Shayne joked.
"Oi you!" you said sitting next to Shayne not loosing eye contact.
"I'm gonna go get another round. I'll just leave you guys to it." Wes said know that neither of you were listening.
"What do you mean 'oi' .... pumpkin?" he said with a cheeky smirk.
"You're pushing it now." you said sternly and inching closer to him.
"Am I? What if i called you pumpkin again. What would happen?" He persisted getting even closer to you.
"I'd have to shut you up." You said only an inch or so from his face. He looked at your lips then licked his own. "How... pumpkin?" He replied.
"Shut up!" you said seductively.
"Make me." he said.
The tension broke as your lips met in an eventual kiss. His soft lips pressed firmly against your gloss. The delicate kiss turned into a gentle make out. His tongue traced yours before he bit your bottom lip and pulled away.

The rest of the night was a blur but you knew one thing, you didn't wake up in your own bed.