ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 43 - 𝕆𝕓𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Start from the beginning

"What is all this? Where are they taking me? And why aren't you home?" Taehyung again asks.

He is desperate to hug his love after so many days. 

"Awww, my baby missed me so much, no?" Jungkook's voice is teasing and Taehyung wants to smack on his head right now.

"Don't test my patience, Jeon." Taehyung warns and he knows there's a teasing smile on his husband's lips. 

"Baby, please come with them. I want to take you somewhere." Jungkook says with his soft tone now. 

"At this hour? Where?" Taehyung again asks. His eyes are hooded as he hasn't slept for long and now he is getting surprised in every 2 seconds. 

"I'm waiting." Jungkook softly says and that tone makes Taehyung's heartbeat faster like every time. An unknown excitement starts working inside his body. 

"You're here?" Taehyung asks with eyes almost coming out. He didn't expect that. 

"5 minutes, sweetheart." And the call ends. Taehyung was about to protest but couldn't make any words. 

He thinks for some time sitting on his bed. Then his eyes catch the sight of the wall clock and he rushes towards his closet.

And just like that in just 5 minutes, Taehyung is on the roof. His eyes roam around everywhere for a sight of the man whom he didn't see for almost 3 weeks now.

It's torture!

And in a minute he watches a breathtakingly handsome man wearing a jet black suit with a red tie and white shirt, standing at the door of the jet and smiling ever so purely. Taehyung melts at the sight. 

He is so damn lucky! 

How can someone look so handsome and delicious at 7 in the morning? 

On the other hand, Jungkook is awestruck watching the beauty walking right towards him. The sun is already up and the light is falling on the red beauty's honey glazed skin. 

Oh! For how many days he didn't touch them, feel them. He is dying inside.

And the white shirt like a dress along with those black loose pants is perfectly showcasing the perfect curves of his husband. His red hair is blowing with the wind and his exposed forehead is shining under the sunlight.

How attractive a man can be!

Jungkook takes a deep breath. Somewhat gets emotional because he never thought this day would come and he would have this ethereal man all by himself.

And he did a huge mistake. So for that, he is going to give him the best surprise today. But he is nervous.

Taehyung stops right before him. And their eyes never for a second leave each other. A small curve is present on their lips though Taehyung is a little bit angry but right now, all he cares for his love.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Jungkook whispers and Taehyung doesn't answer for the second time today.

But their eyes are talking. A lot!