Before Lucas could call me back I had already plopped down on the couch where the other boys sat. I sat down beside Jordan.

"Hey twinny!" He poked my cheek but I swatted his hand away. I'm just trying to enjoy my poptart in peace maybe I should've just went upstairs.

"Watcha up to?" He said looking up again from his phone. I'm pretty sure they votee him out again as I can see from here.

I showed him my poptart that was in my hand and then took a bite out of it.  He made an 'O' shape like he hadn't realised.

"Your so quiet today." Roman said looking up to me. But quickly looked back down too engrossed in his game.

I shrugged I just wasn't in the mood of talking.

Then Lucas came in with a grilled cheese and handed it to me.

"Hey I want one!" Jordan whined.

"Here you can take a slice." I pointed to the other half of my sandwich. He went out to grab it when Lucas swatted his hand away.

"No I made that for her and your not getting one. You got one this morning." Lucas said narrowing his eyes at Jordan which he huffed.

I grabbed the remote and turned on 'Deadpool' since Ryan Reynolds is just amazing.

"I say we just chill today." Xavier said.

"I was already ahead of you." I mumbled.

Around three films in. I fell asleep on the couch I think we might have been watching 'Indiana Jones'.

I was starting to wake up when I heard..

"Aww she looks so cute."

"How did you know how to do that? When she wakes up she is going to kill you."

"She looks like a little baby ready to be snuggled"

I opened my eyes slowly you when like you half open your eyes but to others they look closed. I noticed all my brothers standing around me. Smiling down. Then I realised I couldn't move the blanket that was originally wrapped around me. Was wrapped around me like a cocoon for a baby. I literally couldn't move.

I opened my eyes fully and tried to wiggle out of whatever they had done to my blanket. Causing them to laugh at my state.

"Aww my baby is awake." Lucas cooed using his index finger to rub my cheek.

Which made me roll my eyes and tried to wiggle more out of whatever this death grip was. They were enjoying this.

"What even is this death trap?" I groaned.

"Well this is what is called a swaddle it is used on babys and since you are my baby..our baby I decided to try it out." Lucas smiled.

I groaned.

"Why didn't you try it on Roman he is the youngest." I tried again wiggling again but it didn't budge. The twins sat back on the couch and changed the channel. While the rest still stood around me.

"Because you were asleep and already  had a blanket around you and it was just a coincidence I knew how to do it." He smiled innocently which made me huff more.

"I'm not talking to yous anymore." I turned my head and huffed.

They laughed. Lucas sat down beside me putting my head on his lap. Jordan sat at my feet. Angelo sat beside Lucas. Roman also sat back down on the couch.

Angelos eyes were burning into me.

"Can you stop staring." I groaned turning my head around away from them.

"Your just too cute." Angelo said reaching over Lucas and rubbing my cheek like Lucas did earlier causing me to groan even more.

They ended up watching a few more films. The boys ordered pizza and me being me I was sick of this. So when they all left to go to the kitchen to get food I started to wiggle again.

Causing me to roll off of the couch.
"Oof!" That hurt. Lucky for me the blankets came loose and I was free.

I'm guessing no one heard me since no one came in since I made a loud thump.

"I'M FREE!" I jumped up in excitement. I started doing my pwn little victory dance. When Angelo walked in with a raised eyebrow and I immediately blushed.

The others followed behind with plates and drinks. I just looked at them all and winked.

"How did you get out of that?" Lucas whined.

"Magic!" I did jazz hands.

"Now let me get some pizza." I rubbed both of my hands together.

"Lets watch a horror." Xander smirked Jordans faced paled and Angelo started to make up excuses.

We watched movies for the rest of the day.

But everyone should know that to enjoy these happy memories while they last before the bad ones catch up...

There we go Chapter 37..

I hoped you enjoyed this was a filler chapter. I didn't know what to write to be honest so I made a nice happy one :)

Hmm I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter🙃
Any theories???

Any favourite brothers?

Anything you wanna see more of?

Any POV you want to see?

Any ideas??

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...