Chapter 13: Jotunheim

The other saluted him and Skurge walked towards the prince. "I need to see Sif, it's urgent.", Loki stated and the Guardian offered to escort him and the other two to thje palace. Natasha and Tony were incredibly confused about what had just happened and curiously followed the two Asgardians. "Where is Heimdall? Aren't you a soldier?", the Trickster asked his fellow. "Yes.", Skurge sighed, "Sif considered Heimdall letting you pass as traison. Long story short, Nathan killed him on her order.". The Ice Giants eyes widened and he looked down, a tear fell from his green eyes. He is going to miss the old Guardian. 

Once arrived at the Palace they received a lot of stares, especcialy the two strangers, but also the illusionist. People never liked him there anyways. "Loki? What are you doing here with these two?", the Queen asked them curiously. She let them into her study and locked the door. Tony said: "Loki thinks he's figured out where they could be hiding or getting their armour from.", Sifs eyes widened and she gasped. "Where?", "Jotunheim.", the Prince answered. "How odd...I van clearly remember you destroyed that realm!", she mumbled. He nodded, "I didn't have enough time, Thor stopped me, however everyone should be dead. Men, Women, elderly...children. We've come here because we need weapons and this is the only way to Jotunheim.", he spoke again. She nodded, unsure, and leaded them to the armory chamber. "Now you can choose your weapons, but please not to many. We still need some here!", Sif said, pointing at the different Spears, daggers, shields, axes and more.

Natasha picked out a firm looking spear with a metal handle and Sharp and long lemmet. She also picked out a small dagger since she already had a gun on her anyways. Loki picked out HIS two favourite golden daggers, they were Sharp and thin. He also picked a shield for on his back. Tony didn't pick anything, he had his suit and the Captain America shield that Steve had given him before he left. 

Sif accompanied them back to the Bifrost with Skurge. "Are you sure you don't need me to come with you?", the Queen asked worringly. The Prince shook his head, "No it's fine. We can handle this Sif, but when I come back I'd Like to have a little chat with you.".

"This is goodbye then.", Skurge said. His Queen matter his back and Natasha smiled. "Goodbye, not farewell.". Skurge laughed as years came out of his eyes and he drew in a tight hug. "God, you're sensitive. You heard the lady solider, stand down. They'll be back.", Sif sighed. The Guardian released the Trickster and turned the sword to open the Bifrost. The trio said their final goodbye's and stopped into the light. 

Before they knew it, they were surrounded by mountains of ice and snow. Loki's skin was turning a light blue. "The palace is that way!", he whispered and they moved straightforward. They occasionally passed a few hopen of snow, the bodies of the deceased ice Giants. 

After half an hour of making their ways through the thick layers snow they arrived at a giant ICE castle. A Blonde girl stond on the balcontact and sang: "Let it go-.", oh sorry wrong story. The entrance was a big door. The Illusionist gave it a push, but it would not open so Tony gave it a blast with the flamethrower build into the back of his suit. "Thank you.", Loki mumbled. They went through the hole in the door and darkness surrounded them. "Guys, I have a feeling someone is looking at us.", Tony whispered. They looked around and spotted millions of red lights on the ceiling. The Asgardian pointe his hands at them and a bright light came out of it. Millions of dark winged creaturen flew down at them. "Batts. Point the light at the ground.", the spy whispered. 

Their footsteps echoed through the hall and suddenly they heard a thump and scream. "Oh dear, what as that?", the Trickster asked Stark. "Shine your light at the Floor dumbass!", a womans voice sneered. Pointing his hands downwards they saw a big hole in the Floor and a struggling Natasha who fell into it. "Are you going to help me up or what?", she yelled. Loki shushed at her while Iron Man helped her up. She barely got back on her feet when they heard a loud noise and footsteps. Well, I wouldn't exactly call them footsteps, more like loud thumps coming in their direction. The Asgardian shone his light in the direction from where the noise came and they saw a huge creature that ressembled a giant version of a Rhino. 

The only difference was that it only had one eye, six legs and a long tail with spikes. "Run!", Tony blurted our and they ran, but the creature was much faster, so they had no other choice...but to go into the hole...They fell for 2 seconds because luckily it wasn't actually that deep and the hole was just small enough for the creature, the size of a truck. "Loki, what was that thing? Isn't everything supposed to be dead?", Tony whispered angrily, "We almost got killed! How long have we been here, about 45 minutes?!", the God sighed: "That was an Ourae, they're like big versions of those animals you have; Rinoos? Doesn't matter anyways, did you guys see what it had on his horn?! A shock-leach made out of....black Zohelb! They're made to manipulate them, he's like this place's guardian! All intruders get killed so the Kvonarea can extract Zohelb in peace! We're on the right track!". Natasha frowned, "What about the Kvonarea themselves, how come they don't get killed?", she whispered. 

"I think I get it! It's a magnetic system, we don't have magnets so the creature knows we have to be killed!", Tony explained. "Raaawr!", the monster growled, "Maybe we should get out of here though. Loki shine your light around.", the spy whispered back, nodding. The Prince pointed his hand at the ground first, to make sure there were no more holes and then he slowly moved upwards making his ways to the walls. They were in a cave , in the walls of ice were all sorts of Crystals and Magical Stones, but there was even more Zohelb, surprisingly mainly black. Zohelb looked like light floating around. There were rails on the floor and a minecart on them, there was a tunnel that the rails went through. There were tools on the floor (pickaxes, hammers, screws...) and they looked freshly used. Not abandoned. There were a sort of fishnets on the floor with transparent bags over them. In each one of the tiny transparent bags there was Zohelb, mainly black, but also some red and blue. "This is how they catch Zohelb! We should take some back with us for investigation!", the Trickster suggested and they hesitantly agreed, so Natasha took on of the nets and hung it over her shoulder. They walked into the tunnel, it was just wide enough for three people and a minecart. 

At the End of the Tunnel, they saw some light and they stayed close to the ice walls in the shadows. "Are we almost done for the day? I still have to make sure Myra is okay.", one of the creatures asked. He was pickaxing the ice and working to find more Zohelb. "Shush, don't let the boss hear! I'm sure Myra is fine.", a female voice answered. She was a creature too and she was doing the same as him. "What do they look like?", Loki whispered, asking the two mortals. Tony and Natasha were spying while he was covering for them. "They're tall and blue. They look like they're made of ice and there's this shorter creature in black armour hitting them with a whip when they slouch.", Natasha whispered. The Gods eyes widened, 'Tall, blue, made of ice...Those are not the creatures I saw at Asgard..those are...Ice Giants!', he thought. He crouched next to the red-head and told her those were ice Giants. They were dressed in rags too, to make it even worse. "They're using the last of their kind as slaves? Holy shit, these guys are pure evil!", Tony whispered.

"I have an idea guys. I'm an Ice Giant, right, I'm just going to go stand next to them when the guys not looking then you'll knock him out and we can help them!", the Prince said quietly. He created the illusion of being dressed in rags. 

Due to the cold his skin turned the same blue as theirs, his hair froze over and his eyes turned black. 

-1538 

Sorry for the short chapter, but I was getting to tired to continue. Well good news and bad news;

The good news is; Yay, there are still Ice Giants alive!

The bad news is; For how long? tun Tun TUN! 

Who's Myra? How come there is so many black Zohelb? Wasn't it very rare? Why is Skurge so sensitive? (That's a rethorical question! Don't tell him I said that!) Why did loki absolutely forget to say goodbye to Jane? Is...Jane okay?

Yes I know. I'm pure evil. Teehee!

*mic drop*

-Maud~