Chapter 9

Bolin sighed and walked back over to Kuvira and Akemi for the fourth time. With the dullest expression, he announced, "Message from Bataar: tell your assistant to stop chewing so loudly." He was practically falling asleep as he slurred words he couldn't bother to utter. He hated being Bataar's fake assistant. All he asked Bolin to do were things to get back at Kuvira. "Bolin!" Kuvira snapped him back to being alert, "tell Bataar I've got a message for him this time. It's: fuck off or I'll make you sleep in a sky bison dung room." She smiled very, very sarcastically, making Akemi choke on her food from laughter.

Soon enough, the women were back in their presidential suite. It was quite a fun dinner, and teasing an irritating Bataar was the best part of it. Akemi switched on a dim light and slid off her outermost robe. "Room service will bring the drinks up in a minute," she informed her commander.

"Perfect."

The commander's golden crush watched as Kuvira bent off her metal armour in front of Akemi for the first time.

"You literally just make it levitate!!" she stated in amazement. She'd seen it a million times before, but it looked very cool each time. "I'd show you some snazzy firebending stuff right now, but I wouldn't want to burn down the room," she teased, pushing back some of her hair off her left shoulder with a camp hand.

Kuvira laughed as she bent off all the metal that was on Akemi.

"W- WAIT, spirits, my BRA is about to fly off! It's got a metal wire in there!!"

Her raven-haired commander pursed her lips and widened her eyes as she chuckled and stopped, "sorry!! Was just trying to tease." She plopped the rest of the metal she had bent off Akemi on the table beside her. A knock on their door had some champagne, wine and whiskey delivered to them. "Thank you," Akemi said as she signed the room delivery form.

She turned around after pouring two whiskeys for themselves. Short, and on the rocks.

"Don't you feel heavy carrying that metal on your shoulders every day, Kuvira...?" she asked with genuine concern, "I literally feel lighter already now that you bent those other bits off me."
"You know, I don't think about it, but you're right. It can feel heavy, but I sometimes just use bending to keep it from pressing on me too tightly, but that's tiring, too." she looked up at her assistant as she removed her shoes, questioning whether she should make this next request.

"Could you massage me?"

Akemi spun a dining chair around, gesturing with a smile for Kuvira to sit on it backwards.

Kuvira let out a massive sigh followed by a relieved groan. Akemi was strong. Of course she would be. She trained as a nationwide top firebender. Why wouldn't she be. Akemi pressed down into all the right tension knots and tight muscles. Kuvira's lean back felt amazing against Akemi's hands, even if it were covered by her emerald attire.

The commander's moans escaped her every once in a while, which made Akemi's day. "A little - yes... A bit harder - mmmmmmm" Kuvira would muffle every once in a while. Akemi liked the sound of that. Eventually, she'd massaged the spirits out of her boss's back.

"Ahhhhh... I hope you don't mind if I ask you to do that a little more often for me. I loved it. Thanks." Kuvira expressed kindly, turning around with droopy, puffy eyes. Akemi handed her her whiskey glass, switched on the radio so it played softly in the background, and they moved to the velvet armchairs.

After some time chatting and a few more sips of whiskey, their hearts started to pulse in sync with each other, and with the radio. Heart to heart conversation and a good drink really turned their moods around. Akemi turned up the volume a little more, and at this point, their voices had hushed to very comfortable and lustful silences.