Filthy Smutty Sideplot 1/4

Hi everyone! So I'd written some extra SMUT a while back. It turned out to be long, so I wasn't sure about putting it into this book at first. I was thinking of creating a new book with loads of different oneshots/smutty moments, so I'll upload it there, too.

Nonetheless, I thought I'd post this here since it slots in between Chapters 14 and 15 of Kuvira's Assistant and adds a little more ✨spice✨ to the plot. Let me know if you like this and I could post more chapters that delve even deeper into their relationship.

Read at your own discretion lol

Sideplot introduction:

Since they arrived in Zaofu, Akemi and her fellow design and engineering team worked on the spirit cannon and giant mecha. On site (on the outskirts of Zaofu), all members of the Earth Empire entourage had huts to work and sleep in, including the Great Uniter and her assistant.

Only Kuvira and Akemi had their own additional private guesthouse off-site and inside Zaofu, and that was where they stored all their personal belongings during their stay.

Kuvira had informed Akemi that they'd spend their last few nights there instead of on-site for the sake of privacy, and also so that Kuvira could show her around Zaofu a little before they left.

The following takes place the night of their confrontation with the Beifongs. The commander instructed her assistant to meet her back at the guesthouse after her shift, and to continue her work on the cannon with Bataar Jr and the engineers tomorrow.

Part I

The door clicked open and the jingle of keys echoed around the entrance of the guesthouse.

"Kuvira?" Akemi asked as she shoved her keys back into her uniform's pocket. The space was pitch black, so she reached for the light switch beside the large metal door.

"Huh?" She flicked the switch up and down a few times, but the lights just would not illuminate.

"KUVIRA?" The firebender called out once again. Hm, she thought. One of her arms swaddled a few A1 blueprints that were rolled up, and so she used her free hand as a lamp to guide her deeper into the guesthouse. She swirled her hand a little and a reasonably-sized flame lit up, allowing her to see that the main hall and living room were... empty.

It was a large guesthouse after all, so she ventured into it a little deeper. She was sure Kuvira was home; she had to be. Akemi's shift ended about an hour or two after Kuvira would start winding down for the night; she was working tirelessly, alongside Bataar and a team of mechanics, on the giant mecha that would be used as the Great Uniter's ultimate tool for taking over Republic City.

"Kuvira, this isn't funny... Are you here?? Is everything okay?" The golden-eyed woman voiced her concern, worried that Kuvira could have been ambushed or something. She wouldn't be able to forgive herself for not being there to protect her.

No, idiot. No way she could even be taken down. ... Or...? I mean, she's not invincible...

Akemi's mind started to race with increasingly worrying thoughts as she poked her head into various rooms to the left of the guesthouse's main hall.

Click.

She anxiously swirled around at the sudden sound. Remaining silent to be safe, she increased the size of her fire-lamp.

A recognisable, deep chuckle softly reverberated into the main living room; it seemed to be coming from the smaller living room to the right of the guesthouse, opposite of where Akemi was standing.