Chapter 8

" Well, well Mr Waters, quite the sharp one aren't we. I let you go and you don't tell ?" She snickers.

" Yes Miss Henry something along that line "

". Sit down boy ". She says lastly.

Taking of her glasses and laughing .

" Pupils crack me up ". She begins laughing a bit loudly.

". Well we have about 40 Minutes left. I'll let you both go and we can carry this time for next weeks session. Where I have the  energy to deal with you .  Till then you are dismissed ". She says .

  I  stand up gathering my things and putting them in my bag. As Miss Henry gets up and leaves the classroom.  Ty walks quickly behind her .

Eager to talk to his friends or get his phone back from her . She probably forgot she took our phones .

  I knew whatever this was, it wouldn't last. We were just too different , he was him and I was me . Shy, weird quirky in some ways  with only one friend . He was popular , wanted . Outgoing and devilish attractive . It could  never have worked out . Our personalities were too  opposite that we would crash.

  Still  a girl could dream .  On the bright side , I could go home and see Isabella.

Oh no Isabella. Do I tell her what I did . What I did .  I mean what he did to me .  I don't want to face her that girl could get into my head . What I needed was a strategy. Maybe I could tell her I have a stomach bug or something and skip school and fly to Kenya. That would help . I could leave and never come back .

Sadly that's unrealistic, though Kenya was a good idea. She would never find me there . I could tell her I had a study group thing that was believable . Oh wait my phone .

  As I walk up to Miss Henry in the hallway right in front of the guidance and teachers office . Ty is already with his phone in his hand and my phone in his pocket . I could see it through his genes but he looked disinterested in returning it back to me .

" Ty?"

" yeah" he said looking down at his phone

" May i get my phone?"

" What phone"

" The one in your pocket" i reply.

" i don't have your phone" he says smiling and looking down at me.

" Yes you do"

" What phone" he repeats.

Taking my phone from his pocket and waving it in the air.

" It's not funny Ty"

  "I could have sworn it was " he says . Wiggling his eyebrows.

   " Come on , Ty, it's not funny give it back " .

" Pay me then" he said lastly.

" That's not fair, it's my phone. Firstly and secondly i don't carry money to school"

" Who said anything about money?" he smiles .

" What no" i yell whisper, once i realize what he's implying.

" Well then, no phone for you my fair maiden".