Chapter 6

When she turns her head to write on the board. i slip out of class and go the bathroom. i can't with this day. it's just too much.

i open the bathroom door and pick the middle stall. i close the lid of the seat, roll up my legs. Bringing my knees to my chest and sob. i hate this school.

Unfortunately for me. Isabella hadn't come to school either. she was sick. so i had no one to console me or eat lunch with. Life sucks.

After school, i walk back up to see Mrs Henry for detention. Ty had football and stuff so hopefully we would have detention at different times. If that's even possible.

Luckily for me as i sit in home room where we would have dentention apparently cause our school is weird, i don't see him. i feel like that might just brighten up my day. Suddenly happy, i sit and do my homework.

" Mrs Henry?" i say putting my hand up.

She lifts her head, from her book ' The Alchemist' to look at me. " We're the only ones here dear, you don't have to raise your hand".

" May i get my textbook from the locker. i forgot i had history homework"

" Sure dear" she nods , this time not raising her head to look at me and flips a page from her book.

As i get up to reach the door. i see a masculine shadow in the door way. Since i was looking at the floor. i look up startled. it was Ty, the new bane of my existence.

" Ah, MR waters. you've finally decided to show up. Please take a seat."

" Thank you ma'am" he says while seating down.

" Detention starts now" she says getting up from her seat and writing the time on the board. 2:30 pm to 5 pm. She has to be joking. so i didn't serve my time the entire hour i've been here.

" Mrs Henry, does that include me as well?"

" Yes it does, Miss Brown" she says

" But..."

" miss brown....." she starts taking of her glasses and rubbing her pupils.

" it's late. please don't start with me. i have had a long tiring day and you're about to give me a headache."

" yes miss" i state.

" Now go and get your text book before i start the clock"

" Thank you miss. " i reply.

Then walk out of class.

While getting my text book, i see something ran fast past me and i dont know why but i also automatically start running. it was on instinct. Till it stopped and i stopped.

Breathless from running, i ask " Where are we running to ?"

" i mean, why are we running. why are you running Ty?"

He slows his breathe and turns to a locker.

" kiss me " he states. Looking down at my lips.

" you know why I can't " I say almost whispering.

Before I know it he has my head against the locker with his lips on mine . I don't know what I should have done. i don't move. i wasn't reciprocating anything but i didn't push him back either. i just stood there.

i was panicking, i wanted to push him away and i was going to but then it got serious.

10 seconds .....11.....12. okay no this can't happen. isabella!!!!. my thoughts ring.

i push back now but he grabs me by my hair. This isn't going to end well is it.

i wanted to stop. Honest to God but this kiss had my body light on fire. in ways i didn't think we're possible. i felt like i was on fire and i had never been kissed before. He was a good kisser.

He finally pulls back out of breathe and i only notice myself catching my breathe when he pulls away.

" Tired?" i shake my head no and he kisses me again. why did i do that. i'm so stupid. i shouldn't have let him kiss me in the first place.

How could something so wrong feel so right. He kisses me for a shorter while this time, holding my waist and not pinning me to a locker like last time. last time? i mean before.

When he finally pulls back and wraps his finger around my hair. i feel cold. left out sort of. wanting it to happen again probably. Missing the minty taste in his mouth.

We walk back to home room in silence. No one saying anything. By the time i reach class and enter. Mrs Henry begins talking.

" Mrs Brown, you sure do like to take your time to retrieve a text book. i had to send Ty to go fetch you" she begins. Her tone clearly showing her irritation.

" Please take your seat, miss brown. You as well Mr waters "

" sure madam" he says. sitting slowly as possible. smirking and grinning as he looked at me.

At some point he looked directly at my lips. i knew it was to make me embarrassed and i could feel the heat in my cheeks. i was blushing and had to make 100% sure i had no eye contact with him.