Chapter 5

" you don't know to love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TY!" I say screaming.

" What? you think that your capable of loving her!!!!!!. You can't." i add on.

" Don't!!!!!!!!" he screams.

" You're not in love with her"

" You can't love her" i spit.

" and you think that means i can love you" He adds on with venom in his mouth .

". Your incapable of love "

". So what ?" He spits even more

". Your like me Ty, we can't love . You pretend to be happy . Your not happy, Ty. You will never be happy ". I say this emphasizing his name at each point .

". We're the same ". I say now almost whispering .

". Like fire and water ?" He asks

". Like fire and ice ". I say .

". So you think we're the same ". he says now sounding calmer.

" we....."

RING RING RING!!!!. The alarm goes off and i wake up.

Really? that was a dream .

Waking up from my dream . I wake up shaken and panicked . Why would I dream that . I didn't like him .
I feared him now , maybe I was being paranoid , our meeting at the coffee shop wasn't a good one but one couldn't have expected it to be any better . i mean he did just break up with my best friend.

The nerve of him. i don't know her? How dare he. i knew her. i knew maybe she had secrets. Like what cheerleaders talked about in locker rooms. But i'd assume it's all idyl gossip.

He scared me. i'm disturbed honestly . i hate this. Whatever i told myself never match the truth. I needed evidence but i couldn't go to him, could i? or maybe not exactly as myself.

i remember i had homework to do, so i opened my lit text book and started reading. i had to read ' The Three fates' which was an interesting meaning but i couldn't decipher it.

' a mistake , an aberration' . i pause

I guess we somewhat all make mistakes. i couldn't say i didn't make my fair share.

   I never did anything wrong outwardly. But my mistakes were lack of  effort . I didn't try hard enough . I thought she didn't. Have her fair share of problems .  Maybe she did , maybe she didn't  but  we never talked about them.

    At least maybe not with me . Maybe she talked to Ty about them. Maybe that's what he meant .

'. You don't know her lex' that line hurt me .

It rang through my ears and I felt the heat . Like my ear lobes became secretly red.
Why did I let him get to me .

I guess I'd never find out unless I asked him.

Can I ask him though ?

*
AT SCHOOL
I ran up the stairs again trying to make sure this time I'm not late .

As I walk up the steps , hands slipping from holding the rail and my books I trip on the stairs and feel my body abruptly falling backwards .

It was like a slow fast playing movie where time stops . Now instead of feeling the cold concrete floor and my head crack open , I'm caught in mid air .

' careful '. I hear . A slow raspy voice shouts out . I'm pushed back up on the step.

Without turning to see who helped me to thank them. I quickly walk up the steps. I really needed to get history class. I reach the top and open the dirt,

Forgetting to knock. As I take one step into the class, I see everyone's eyes pinned on me, I knew I should have knocked . There stood the Bain of my existence my history teacher , waiting to break me into tiny pieces . For whatever reason God knows I did to her .

". Mrs brown?"

". Yes ma'am ?" I reply .

" and why have you decided to grace us with your presence 10 minutes after class has began"

" i fell down the stairs " i reply back.

" is that so?"

" yes, ma'am" i reply swiftly.

" and it took you ten minutes to fall down the stairs?" she asks.

The entire class laughs. she did have a point though. why was i late again. oh right destiny had it in for me. thats why.

As if matters couldn't get any worse. i hear her voice shrek again. Maybe shrek is an understatement but whatever it was. i wanted to drown myself in large pools of water.

" and Mr Waters, why are you late" She asks him.

" i had to save a helpless soul close to cracking her head and falling down the stairs"'

Again,laughter. " is that so"

" yes ma'am" he confidently replies.

" Mr Waters, miss brown. you both will have detention"

" But miss"

" Silence"

" i didn't..."

" You both will have two week detention"

" but miss..."

" Three weeks then, if you keep interrupting me. " she says cooly

" Now please take your seats". i hate this.