🖤Chapter 17🖤

I hiss as I sit up on my arms, rubbing my painful headache.

I slowly open my eyes and look at my surroundings.

No no no no no.

This isn't right. This can't be.

The familiar glass wall, white robe, bathroom door, the beds and the camera.

I was back.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I scream as I get out of bed and walk towards the door.

I start banging on the door, as if it could magically open and let me out.

I can't be back...

As I was screaming I start to feel the warm wetness covering my cheeks. I was crying, again.

Cygnus wasn't here, but then again why would he? He can shape shift, he can just disappear.

I went on like that for at least 20 min, my arms and hands full of cuts and bruises, until I just stopped and backed away.

Maybe I deserve this. Maybe fate is trying to show me what my future will be like.

I walk back to the bed, sit on it and pull my knees to my chest. I sent a silent prayer that it will just happen quickly, so I don't have to go on like this for a long time.

I stare at the wall in front of me, in a daze. I felt numb.

I then stare at Cygnus's bed.

The tears stop flowing and dried on my face.

The door slams open, but I couldn't care less. I feel myself being picked up and dragged somewhere. I really don't care anymore, I could die and nothing would even change. No one wil know where I am. And it feels as though no one cares now.

I see a dark room and a chair.

They put me in it and tie me up.

Don't worry I won't be escaping.

My head was dizzy and I couldn't really focus.

"Oh poor girl." A sleek woman appears in front of me. "You thought you could get away." She pouts.

No answer.

"Oh not much of a talker anymore. Oh wait. You were a screamer. " She mocks me. "Let's get down to business then."

I finally lift my gaze that was set on the wall in front of me to her.

"Where is it?" She spits in my face.

I don't answer, I don't even know what it is she is talking about.

"Cat's got your tongue?" She mocks again backing away. She held a bag in her hands.

"I'll give you one more chance to answer the question." She takes out a knife. "Where is it?"

Jokes on her, I don't know what she's talking about and let's be honest, physical pain wouldn't get me talking.

Maybe it could occupy my head, just clear my mind from all the drowning thoughts and fears.

She moves closer and presses the knife against my cheek.

I was still looking at her, emotionless. Staring right into her icy light blue eyes.

She snarls and start cutting my cheek as I felt the warm liquid roll down my cheek.

I didn't even flinch. I only closed my eyes. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of seeing me get hurt.

I was totally numb.

"Guess I'll have to step up my game." She shrugs taking a gun out of the black bag.

My eyes widen a bit and she smiles.

"Where is it?" She asks.

"I don't know what 'it' is." I state angrily.

"Don't play dumb." She says. "The Alien."

Of course they wanted Cygnus back.

"Ahh, finally you click." She says and clicks her gun. She holds it out towards my leg. "Where is it?"

"I don't know!" I yell at her.

"Stop lying, you two escaped together." She says.

"Yeah and then he left." I lie shouting at her.

Bitch.

She pulls the trigger and shoots me.

The moment the bullet pieces my skin, it burned my upper leg like the living hell beneath me. I could feel the bullet enter my flesh and touch the bone.

I yell out in pain. "What the helll!"

She gives me an evil laugh and turns around to leave.

"He has a name." I state lowly. "Bitch."

She hesitates before opening the door and leaving me.

Just when the door closes I wait a few moments before jumping up with all my strength from one leg and fall on top of the chair, breaking it to pieces on the concrete floor.

I groan out in pain as my leg started to pulse. Come on I can do this.

Stupid people.

I free my hands and feet and limp towards the door. I see a trail of blood left behind. I don't have anything to clean up or tie the wond with so I'll just have to move quickly. 

Well, as quickly as I possibly can.

Just before I could get a move on, two men appear through the door, highly armed.

Shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------