🖤Chapter 7🖤

The bleeding doesn't really stop that much, but it's the best I could do for now. Improvising best I can.

A few tears slip through my eyelids as I shut them tightly, but I quickly wipe them away, I am not going to cry. I feel pathetic enough as it is. I shake my head, trying to get some sense. Not now.

I will get out of here.

"Just come here." He speaks up with a sigh.

My head shots to him and his unscarred body, "No."

"Why not?" He asks, tilting his head, confused. "You're in pain."

"I don't know what you are, but that... whatever that was... was definitely inhuman." I state pointing to where they were standing. He moves so swiftly and had no scar to prove they did stab him.

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair and groans out. "I am trying to help you."

"And I don't trust you." I state trying to sit on my bed confidently, wincing at the pain and failing miserably. I'd rather stand anyway. "I don't need your help if you're going to be a jerk.'' I mumble more to myself. He was a selfish jerk though.

"Ask me." He states with a sigh. He sighs a lot when I'm around.

"Name." I state.

"Cygnus." He says.

"What are you?" I ask eyeing him. That is a weird name, right? Like Cyg-like cigar and-nus.

"Human." He states his face void of emotion.

"Don't lie." I say getting fed up with his games. Do I really want to know the truth though? I am stuck with him.

"I am the outer-space life." He sits up straight. He runs a hand through his hair. "I'm not human." He mumbles, head in his hands.

I stop breathing for a second and my heart rate increases, which isn't too good for the bleeding abdominal of mine.

He's an alien?!

I don't know if that's scary, cool or freaky, but don't think me a total dummy, there's still a part of me that doesn't believe him.

But then again, he wouldn't lie about something like this. He barely speaks as it is.

He hasn't killed me yet, so he doesn't mean me any harm, plus he wants to help me, apparently.

That must be what he did last time I was hurt. I knew he did something inhuman-like.

Healing. Is that an alien-super-power-thingy? I don't even know anymore.

I slowly walk towards his bed.

Should I ask him why he wasn't green? Not the time no.

"I'm Gaia." I say with a small smile and hold out my hand for him to take.

He looks up at me and I could've sworn I saw a side smirk for a tiny second.

He takes my hand and shakes it firmly. The sparks shoot right through my arm, going straight to my heart. I feel lightheaded, like I now know what I had to know all along.

You get it right?

I wonder if this is normal to Aliens.

"Sit." He states. "05." Mocking me more.

"Gaia." I correct. "And no, I'll get the bed all bloody." I gesture towards my bloody legs, hands and stomach. "Not that I care about their beds but it's still your-"

"Sit." He rolls his eyes, clearly annoyed.

I frown at his bossy tone, but slowly try and sit. I wince on my way down but finally come to a sit. He scootches closer to the side of the bed, making room. "Lay down."

I cautiously do as I was told. "You're not gonna hurt me right?" I ask a bit shaked up.

He obviously takes it as a rhetorical question as he opens the fabric I ripped and examines it.

I carefully watch his every move. I totally did just willingly go lay down on an alien's bed.

Very sane, very safe.

He places both his hands, like he did last time, on my sigh and closes his eyes. The same tingles that multiply, I start to feel again. I instinctively close my eyes enjoying the feeling.

The pain eases until it was gone completely, and he holds his one hand a little longer than the other.

I open my eyes and see him looking at me with a boyish smile. It was such a cinematic scene.

"Your eyes are glowing." He states.

My eyes widen. "What?!"

"I'm hoping it's normal." He states chuckling a bit to himself.

Gosh that laugh. Okay not now Gaia.

"Hoping?! " I ask, petrified.

He nods. "You haven't done this before?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"Then how did you know?" I ask.

He ignores my question.

"Your eyes are glowing too." I state sitting up. "Or they become a more prominent green."

He nods looking down at his hands.

"Thank you." I say getting up.

He nods not looking at me.

Somethings not right. He's back to his ignoring-me-face.

"You're quite beautiful, you know." He says emotionlessly, still looking at his hands, fiddling with a ring thing he had on his left hand.

"What?" I ask confused.

"The others, they weren't as pretty as you." He says finally looking up at me.

I blush instantly. "Others?"

I frown deeply looking at him to elaborate.

"There were four girls before you came." He states.

05, that makes sense now, I am the fifth girl taken.

"What happened to them? The others." I ask, eyes widening.

Please don't say what I am thinking.

"They died." He mumbled looking back down. He didn't seem the slightest bit affected.

I gasp and slowly sit down on my matrass. Did he kill them?!

My breathing starts getting heavy and the room spins. No, no, no, no, no, no.

This can't be happening. I have to get out of here! I have to get out now.

Was I going to be next?

With that thought dark dots take over my vision, my body gives in and I pass out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SrishtiSingh26 thank you sm for voting.✨💕